Waited Ten Year... ! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have watched beautiful ladies confident women...

I have watched beautiful ladies confident women for years. I was so sad so uncomfortable in my own skin. I have wanted to feel more feminine, sexier. I was tired of my love life being affected because I was unable to express my self fully because I feel like a girl. Well 2 moro is the day I have been waiting on it seems most of my adult life.

I am 30 now, I am having my breast augmentation done by Dr. J payam. I will be posting before and agrees soon! God bless and gd nite 8)

Ok.....!! So I have had my surgery.. oh boy. I...

Ok.....!! So I have had my surgery.. oh boy. I don't know about the other ladies but it is quite painful for me.. I went from.32 A to 34 D. My amazing Dr. "J" payam, went through the nipples. There is very little bruising but there is a great deal of swelling. I'm so excited about ny new body.. I have taken so pictures to share with you all from Day 2!!!! Dr. J payam called me the night after surgery to check on me from his own cell phone. And I also was able to call him back in reguards to questions I had after surgery... He is amazing and I so thankful that I chose him.. I would refer him to anyone that is looking for a compassionate doctor!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Through Dr. Reviews. He has been amazing with each visit. I chose him after reviewing hundreds of Dr. Reviews. And after our consults I knew he was the One. It's very important to feel comfortable with your Dr. And I am so excited to finally move forward.