Waited Ten Year... ! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have watched beautiful ladies confident women...

I have watched beautiful ladies confident women for years. I was so sad so uncomfortable in my own skin. I have wanted to feel more feminine, sexier. I was tired of my love life being affected because I was unable to express my self fully because I feel like a girl. Well 2 moro is the day I have been waiting on it seems most of my adult life.

I am 30 now, I am having my breast augmentation done by Dr. J payam. I will be posting before and agrees soon! God bless and gd nite 8)

How did your surgery go? Hopefully everything went smoothly. Looking forward to your before and after photos. Take care!

Ok.....!! So I have had my surgery.. oh boy. I...

Ok.....!! So I have had my surgery.. oh boy. I don't know about the other ladies but it is quite painful for me.. I went from.32 A to 34 D. My amazing Dr. "J" payam, went through the nipples. There is very little bruising but there is a great deal of swelling. I'm so excited about ny new body.. I have taken so pictures to share with you all from Day 2!!!! Dr. J payam called me the night after surgery to check on me from his own cell phone. And I also was able to call him back in reguards to questions I had after surgery... He is amazing and I so thankful that I chose him.. I would refer him to anyone that is looking for a compassionate doctor!!!
Surgery went well. I'm trying to post them just haven't figured out how to post the yet..8)

Just in case you now have access to a computer or Apple device, here is a link on how to post photos! Are you completely healed and back to your normal life?

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Through Dr. Reviews. He has been amazing with each visit. I chose him after reviewing hundreds of Dr. Reviews. And after our consults I knew he was the One. It's very important to feel comfortable with your Dr. And I am so excited to finally move forward.