No Visible Results After a Few Months of Liposuction on Thighs and Chin - Beverly Hills, CA

I always had a big issue with my thighs which are...

I always had a big issue with my thighs which are not proportionate with my body. I had SmartLipo three months ago. It was a painful experience under only local anesthesia. However, my recovery was really fast and practically had no swelling, my skin was just sensitive to touch.

I am very fit person, 5"4 115lbs and my only problem was the chin and especially inner thighs. My chin improved a little bit after a month, unfortunately there haven't been any changes to my thighs. I am very disappointed and frustrated.

My doctor first told me to wait 3 months but when I called him last week and complained he then told me to wait a year!!! I feel like he didn't do it right and I waisted lots of money.

I tried everything to improve my thighs but nothings worked, they always seem to large to my small frame, and can't change the fat on inner sides to muscles with any kind of workout.

The pros are pretty easy recover

the cons very painful under local anesthesia, and no visible results.

Overall, I am depressed, disappointed, feel cheated and lied to.

Is there any hope for me? Should I wait more or get a second opinion? Is it common that if there wasn't enough of fat removed the doctor should cover the costs of a revision lipo?

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon