Excitement Building Up Till the Big DAY!!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Hey everyone my names Vanessa! I'm have a...

Hey everyone my names Vanessa! I'm have a mommy Makeover in April and I'm so exited because ive been waiting for this surgery for so long now! I'm a aspiring model and thats been my passion ever since I was a little girl. And most importantly a mommy to two beautiful girls and the are my everything! I can't even seriously picture my life without them. They bring me so much joy! And even though I love them so much I wish my body hadn't took so much of a toll from caring them in my stomach for 9 months. My stomach got stretch marks and I went from having great abs all the time and living in bathing suits and low rise Jeans to not having worn a bathing suit In 6 years!!!! And I'm so releved that is no longer going to be the case any more. I'm having a full tummy tuck and lipo of the flanks and lower back and also a breast Agumentation!!!! I'm so freaked excited to wear a bathing suit as soon as I'm all healed up I'm going to have a photo shoot in my new body with a bathing suit on it's been so long the thought of it bring tears of joy to my eyes! Thanks for reading and I hope someone can relate and share my excitement!!!!!! Ask.Believe.Receive. Love always, Vanessa

Beverly hills physicans

I will be following your progress! Good luck! :)
Dr. Payam jarrah-nejad aka dr.J and yes the big day is approaching and I'm so happy!
Hi, I am also going with a Bev Hls Phys doctor. Which doc are you going with?
Hi Vanessa,
I know your excited!:) I'm excited for you. I know how you feel..That's all I can think about right now...I've been on 3 consults so far. I'm close to choosing one....Could you send me any information you have with the doctor your scheduled with? I'm still trying to get my husband to come on board with the price..ugh....
Thanks for the info. I bet your excited. Your date is almost here. Have you done your pre-op?
I am also in the LA area and going to be having my surgery soon. I am in the process of looking for a DR to do it. I have seen 2 so far and will see the last of the 3 consultations my husband wanted me to do. Can you message me your Dr name?
I'll tell you in my opinion the worst part of the ordeal is waiting! Good luck on your journey! We can't wait to see your bathing suit shots! Congrats in advance!
Awww thanks so much ladies! It means alot to get nice comments!!! Im definetly going to keep you guys updated as my big day approches ahhh i cant wait im like a little girl on christmas day hahaha!
Awesome Vanessa! There is something so exciting about wearing a bathing suit/bikini again. I used to dislike my stretchmarks so much before the MM but now I don't care about them I am just thrilled with the changes I did get. I'm happy for you!

Your story vibrates with the excitement you feel. It's very evident! I'm happy for you that you get to have this done. Thank you so much for sharing.

Keep us updated as you get closer to your big day!