LA La Land to Healthy Me! - Beverly Hills, CA

Procedure is 3/22/12 After 3 yrs of debating...

Procedure is 3/22/12

After 3 yrs of debating if I should get lipo, I finally decided to take the chance...I mean, what do I have to lose besides my stomach! My surgery isn't until March 22, but I'm so excited especially after meeting with Dr Rosenberg.  He's very professional and attentive.  I've had consults with other surgeons and no one was as honest, professional, and engaging as Dr. Rosenberg. During my pre-op appt, he was very upfront about the procedure and expectations of my results.  I felt more confident with him as my choice when I left the office.  He didn't shoot smoke up butt about what he can do but he was very straightforward about the dos/donts prior and after surgery to make sure I get the maximum benefit from the procedure.  He advised that he doesn't recommend the procedure as a quick fix and I need to make healthier lifestyle decisions regarding my diet/exercise starting now.  I'm so excited about the life changing experience.  Not only was Dr Rosenberg great, but Kay Love is so passionate about helping others become happier with their self image and it has been a pleasure working with her.  I'm sure he will do a great job and I will keep you all updated with my journey to a healthy me!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon