Bad Nose Job Revision, Cheek Lift and LiveFill - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to Dr. Brent Moelleken for a rhinoplasty...

I went to Dr. Brent Moelleken for a rhinoplasty revision. Previously I was given a very bad nose job which left my nose crooked, bumpy along the length, uneven nostrils and no tip. I was unhappy with my appearance and I started to dislike how I looked in pictures. Unbeknowst to me, people didn't want to tell me the truth about my nose for fear of hurting my feelings.

After my surgery with Dr. Moelleken, I was shocked with the number of people who were forthcoming and told me how bad my "old nose" looked and what an amazing job he did. Now, my nose is straight, the tip was rebuilt, the nostrils are symmetrical and the bumps are gone because Dr. Moelleken was able to release all the scar tissue from the previous surgery. He did an amazing job and I am very happy with the results. I did ALOT of research in finding doctors who had good results with revisions because I wanted to avoid another botched job. His Harvard/Yale training, post doc speciality training with renowned plastic surgeons, and board certification in the field of plastic surgery truly makes him a very talented specialist. I am in the medical field so I know what to look for in a physician and after 5 consultations with various doctors, I choose Dr. Moelleken based on his exceptional results from seeing previous patient surgeries that he performed.

Simultaneously with my surgery, I had a cheek lift and Livefill injections in my naso labial folds and under my eyes which gave me a refreshed, younger appearance. Overall, I highly recommend him, he does beautiful, natural work.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moelleken spent as long as I needed for the initial consultation and answered all my questions and concerns. I had additional questions that popped up after my first consultation and made another appointment to discuss these issues. He gave me the same courtesy and professionalism as the first appointment. I decided to do the surgery one year later and was grateful that his office did not call me to pressure me to make the surgery appointment. His work speaks for itself and he doesn't need to employ strategies to get people to make their surgery appointment. The after care follow-up was thorough and the longest I waited was 15 minutes for follow-up care. The payment process was effortless, thanks to Penny, and his surgical team was courteous and professional.