I felt ugly and insecure - Wonderful! - Beverly Hills, CA

My cousin had liposuction few years ago, it went...

My cousin had liposuction few years ago, it went well for her and she looks great. When I decided to follow in her footsteps and went to her doctor for my procedure. I didn’t do much research at the time, it was a HUGE mistake. After the procedure I had bruises all over my body, scars, and loose bumpy skin. I looked horrible, and felt even worse. It got to the point that I didn’t even want to leave my house.

I felt ugly and insecure, but was too terrified to go anywhere else to fix the problem. Then found out about Dr. Amron, he is truly a liposuction expert. His experience gave me confidence, but I truly started to believe that he can help me when I met him.  Most importantly, he made me feel comfortable. I could talk to him, tell him what I needed and it felt like I was talking to an old friend. I didn’t feel embarrassed showing him my problem areas (I’m uncomfortable even in front of my husband). And his staff was really friendly and genuinely caring as well. After the procedure, I felt thousand times better. My body looks better than I thought it ever could. He not only fixed the other doctor’s mistakes, but he improved on them as well. He changed my life! And I am no longer embarrassed to wear sexy clothes and go to the beach.

My new attitude has changed my relationship with my husband as well. We are like newlyweds all over again.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Amron is wonderful! He is not only good at what he does, but he truly is an expert.