Breast Lift and Facial Fat Grafting - Beverly Hills, CA

Stupid T.V shows made me believe I was going to a...

Stupid T.V shows made me believe I was going to a good surgeon. Do not believe he is a good surgeon just because he is on T.V

Dr. Motykie is a poorly skilled plastic surgeon. I am not the only one who feels this way. I am personally in contact with three other woman who have had very similar experiences with this surgeon.

He Did a breast lift and facial fat graphing on me. And both of them came out botched. He put waaayyy! to much fat in my eyes. Now my eyes are fat! overly full and uncomfortable. The fat grafting also added these long blue veins running down my eyes. There are hard bumps of fat in each eye that are annoying. Some of the fat did not take in the inner corner of my right eye. And my left boob is lower than the right, and the scaring around my nipples is sloppy and crooked.

I spent $14,000. And the worst part of it all is that Dr. Motykie is not even willing to fix his work. He called me and told me he would fix all of it. And told me one by one everything he was going to do to fix it, and all I would have to cover was the cost of travel.

Then 3 weeks later when I called his office his staff told me he never said that and he was not going to work with me anymore. He completely lied to me. Other people in my family over heard him promise these things to me because I talked to him on speaker. But now his staff doges my calls. I wrote Dr. Motykie an email because he continues to ignore me. He never responded. I feel totally robbed.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

P.S I had the surgery done April 2011. This is not...

P.S I had the surgery done April 2011. This is not swelling you see. It is too much fat added. Very poor, sloppy, careless work.

You might try talking to Dr. Timothy Marten in San Francisco about how to remedy the situation. I don't know if he could, but he's well-known for doing excellent fat transfers to the face, so maybe he'd know how to help? Just a thought.
Thank you for your helpful suggestion.
No problem. Best of luck.

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;...

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21

Hi hun, I'm sorry that you are unhappy with your results. You are right that it looks like he injected too much fat, however, I am interested in seeing what your face now looks like from a straight on angle (like in your before picture). The angles you have may make it appear puffier than it actually is. I'm really curious in seeing how good/bad this dr is at fat graphing so it would really help if you could please post a head on picture. Thank you!
PLD, if it's any consolation at all, even in your "after" photos what I noticed first were your gorgeous green eyes, not the fat grafts. I've been losing volume since my early 30s and all that time I was thinking fat grafts would be my saving grace, so to speak. Now, after a few months of research, it's hard to know who can be trusted to do them competently. : /
I can remember seeing this surgeon on tv in the UK a good while back. ..funny how they only showed his success story's... I'm so glad there is a website like Realself, so we get to hear and see the real truth!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Him and his staff are soo nice to you when you are giving them money. But when they mess up and your not handing them money they treat you like dirt. Dr. Moykie took 14k from me ruined my looks, told me he would fix it, then ran and refuses to fix the mistake. Stay away from this surgeon!