Breast Lift and Facial Fat Grafting - Beverly Hills, CA

Stupid T.V shows made me believe I was going to a...

Stupid T.V shows made me believe I was going to a good surgeon. Do not believe he is a good surgeon just because he is on T.V

Dr. Motykie is a poorly skilled plastic surgeon. I am not the only one who feels this way. I am personally in contact with three other woman who have had very similar experiences with this surgeon.

He Did a breast lift and facial fat graphing on me. And both of them came out botched. He put waaayyy! to much fat in my eyes. Now my eyes are fat! overly full and uncomfortable. The fat grafting also added these long blue veins running down my eyes. There are hard bumps of fat in each eye that are annoying. Some of the fat did not take in the inner corner of my right eye. And my left boob is lower than the right, and the scaring around my nipples is sloppy and crooked.

I spent $14,000. And the worst part of it all is that Dr. Motykie is not even willing to fix his work. He called me and told me he would fix all of it. And told me one by one everything he was going to do to fix it, and all I would have to cover was the cost of travel.

Then 3 weeks later when I called his office his staff told me he never said that and he was not going to work with me anymore. He completely lied to me. Other people in my family over heard him promise these things to me because I talked to him on speaker. But now his staff doges my calls. I wrote Dr. Motykie an email because he continues to ignore me. He never responded. I feel totally robbed.

P.S I had the surgery done April 2011. This is not...

P.S I had the surgery done April 2011. This is not swelling you see. It is too much fat added. Very poor, sloppy, careless work.

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;...

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord.” Job 1:21

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Him and his staff are soo nice to you when you are giving them money. But when they mess up and your not handing them money they treat you like dirt. Dr. Moykie took 14k from me ruined my looks, told me he would fix it, then ran and refuses to fix the mistake. Stay away from this surgeon!

Hi hun, I'm sorry that you are unhappy with your results. You are right that it looks like he injected too much fat, however, I am interested in seeing what your face now looks like from a straight on angle (like in your before picture). The angles you have may make it appear puffier than it actually is. I'm really curious in seeing how good/bad this dr is at fat graphing so it would really help if you could please post a head on picture. Thank you!
PLD, if it's any consolation at all, even in your "after" photos what I noticed first were your gorgeous green eyes, not the fat grafts. I've been losing volume since my early 30s and all that time I was thinking fat grafts would be my saving grace, so to speak. Now, after a few months of research, it's hard to know who can be trusted to do them competently. : /
I can remember seeing this surgeon on tv in the UK a good while back. ..funny how they only showed his success story's... I'm so glad there is a website like Realself, so we get to hear and see the real truth!
Yes I agree. I personally know of 3 other women this doctor has butchered much worse than me. He seems to be especially Incompetent at liposuction.
My God that's terrible! No doubt because he's a so called "TV Doctor", he'd expect his patients to pay more than a surgeon who isn't on tv...I would love a tv show to show his botched work to show just because he's on tv doesn't mean they are the best!
PLD-I hope you find someone who can fix what he did but really he has more than enough money to compensate you for all you've been through. ..and kudos to you for sharing your story.
I feel your pain. I had the fat grafting to my face. My cheeks are too fat and now my eyes look sunken' in. He did not put fat in my lower eye. He said it was too risky. I'm traumatized by the blue veins running down my face now and around my eyes. I used to be pretty without makeup but now have to wear a full coverage makeup to cover the veins. He promised they would go away but a year later they look the same. I spent about $5000 and would now give $5000 to just make it all go away. so sad
The best dr for doing injections under the eye to fill in that hollowness is Dr Robert Nettles.
that sux and so does that doctor for brushing you off..sue him to get your money back..dam!
I also should add that the fat does disapate with time as my friend had a similiar problem, I hope it does 4 your sake..good luck!
Hi PLD--any better with time? Did the fat soften? I just had same procedure. Freaked out for sure.
I hope and pray mine shrinks overtime. I'm scarred to let another person touch my face again.
Don't fat grafts shrink over time? If so yours ought to look pretty good soon. They're not that bad now, from what I can tell from the pictures. If you can't stand them though, have you ever thought of a zeltig sort of solution (freezing)? Or thermage? Thermage shrinks fat too.
Dear Good , Your story, struggles, and feelings sound identical to mine. I just wanted a little less sag at the jowls and lower lids and boy did I get a surprise. It has been a struggle for me since about 10 days post-op (Jan. 2011) when I realized that something was very wrong and that I didn't even recognize myself in the mirror. What a nightmare! I too have had a revision (by a different ps) but only on the facelift. I am still just too paranoid to allow anything to be done to my eyes at this point. I thought I'd done my research and had made myself clear about the subtle changes I wanted but Jay Burns in Dallas, TX (yes, the same Jay Burns that's been on the Oprah Show) had other ideas. Not only did I not have good results but he didn't fully inform me and even was deceptive in answering my questions. I feel really foolish since I'm a registered nurse. My only wish is that something be done to hold these plastic surgeons accountable for not fully informing people of the very real facts and possibilities and discussing the possibility of poor outcomes along with photos of not only good results but also not so good outcomes.
I do continue to live life but there is a lingering regret that I think I will always have. Good luck to you.
can lower eye lid fat injection be remove by liposuction
Hi Elida, I had fat injected into my lower lid area and upper cheek and the doctor used 5FU and Micro-lipo to remove the fat. I'm now going to have laser work done to tighen the area up and fix a "festoon" that resulted from the whole mess. It's not perfect and there's a little in there that still alters my appearance from my original state . .. but it's much better. I did look younger with the fat in there - just uglier. I aged again when we took it out, but I feel more like myself. It also takes your brain a bit to adjust. You may have a hard time remembering what you looked like - particularly if you suffered from identity crisis post procedure. Choose your doctor wisely. A bad one can do even more damage than the first one.
Couldn't have said it better my self Good face gone bad : )

I do want to be clear that the original Dr who botched the job did not do my revision work.  The doctor who did my revision work did a good job. . . So, I was blessed to have made the right choice the second time.  That said, I have to accept a lot about the change in my appearance and try forgive myself for what I did.  Being overly critical of myself led to a little house of horrors. What I thought was wrong - is now 10 times worse.  There is something to be said about embracing yourself with all your imperfections and enjoying your life.  Plastic surgery negatively altered my face and my life forever.
You might try talking to Dr. Timothy Marten in San Francisco about how to remedy the situation. I don't know if he could, but he's well-known for doing excellent fat transfers to the face, so maybe he'd know how to help? Just a thought.
Thank you for your helpful suggestion.
No problem. Best of luck.
I have heard he is great also
The lumps (cysts) are not a risk. They are a part of the surgery. The cysts are what they put under your skin to make it more voluminous. They think just because the lumps are under your skin that they can get away with not telling you this and so far they have gotten away with it, atleast as far as I know.
What are you talking about cysts under your skin?? I have never heard of this. This is not fat grafting?? Fat grafting shows no lumps and is smooth as time goes on?
It is a reality for some. Hard bumps can appear under skin.
ANOTHER ps not willing to fully inform. When is something going to done to hold these surgeons accountable? In any other surgery if the patient wasn't fully informed of risks and recovery and the patient had bad results, they could take them to court. I'm not advocating everyone that has unexpected results to resort to the legal system but something needs to be done to ensure that the guidelines for "informed" on elective surgery is stricter than necessary surgery. Thes guys don't want that to happen because if people were fully informed, few would take the risk + less $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.