Five-star, Premier Experience! Beautiful Job, I Absolutely LOVE It! - Beverly Hills, CA

Although I spent about 3 months researching this...

Although I spent about 3 months researching this procedure and doctor, I truly feel comfortable recommending her to everyone! I am trying to think about the cons of this experience, but there is simply nothing!

I guarantee that anyone who comes to Dr. Sunders will be as pleased as I am. Splendid job!

I got a facelift because my wrinkles became the most dominant feature of my face, I desperately needed one. Everything was simply above and beyond, let alone the recovery time. I was healed and ready to go out in just a week! I am so grateful :) LOVE the results! I feel like a completely renewed woman. My face looks 10 times younger but not with that notorious frozen look to it. Completely natural.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Where can I even begin? Sarmela is simply amazing! I just got my facelift with her and all I can say is "Wow!". I saw all my girlfriends get facelifts with other plastic surgeons and I just didn't have taste for their results, but after a good friend of mine showed me what Dr. Sunder had done for her, I was speechless. Her work has such nice turn-outs! She also was so reassuring and comforting, the day of the operation came around and I wasn't even slightly nervous! I can go on and on about her first-class service and noteworthy results, but I don't want to get all repetitive here. Bottom line is that Dr. Sarmela Sunder is one of the few plastic surgeons around that are worth the price and time.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.