a great surgeon and amazing results! - Beverly Hills, CA

I recently had blepharoplasty and fat grafting for...

I recently had blepharoplasty and fat grafting for my hollow sunken eyes. I also had these horrid dark circles for years, and I’ve been told by many people, that I'd simply had to live with them. Fortunately, I wasn't about to believe that, and I got a referral for Dr. Massry, from Adam J. Scheiner, M.D. Dr. Massry has the expertise and experience that made me feel at ease before, during, and after my surgery. He has exceptional bedside manner.

The surgery itself was complicated; unfortunately during the surgery Dr. Massry encountered a massive blood aneurysm under my right eye. Although, he came across this unfortunate situation he was able to proceed by working around the aneurysm. I feel fortunate to have had Dr. Massry as my surgeon because I don’t think any other surgeon would have known how to overcome these serious complications. I was immediately pleased with the results, I have no noticeable scarring, or complications.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

I didn't like the appearance of dark circles and hollow sunken eyes. Dr. Massry is very skillful, and genuinely concerned with the satisfaction of his patients. If you are considering having an eye procedure, I highly recommend Dr. Guy G. Massry, MD!!!