Wonderful Results from a Very Skilled Facial Surgeon! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had heard of Dr. Pearson through a mutual...

I had heard of Dr. Pearson through a mutual friend, being new to the area I didn't know who the best and most trustworthy doctors are yet. I have melasma on my face and it has bothered me for years and it was finally time to do something about it.

I went to Dr. Pearson and he gave me a thorough exam, asked excellent questions and recommended a series of chemical peels and the addition of nightly hydroquinone. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and we have not finished my series yet! My skin has shown immediate improvement and I finally feel good in it again. Actually, great in it!

I also had him give me some Dysport and he has the lightest touch and aesthetically knows how to make you look like a better, fresher, younger version of yourself - not a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills. I highly recommend him for his skill, his knowledge, his patience, his genuine caring and concern. You truly are in the best of hands!

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can not think of one complaint with my experience with Dr. Pearson. he is so thorough, so attentive, so responsive. You truly feel like your his most important patient.

Hi KC,

That's so great that you found help for your Melasma. I noticed you also mentioned you had Dysport it would be so great if you could also post a review about you experience with it was well, you can do that here.

Thanks so much,