Perfectionism in Facial Plastic Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

To improve skin texture and quality and restore a...

To improve skin texture and quality and restore a more youthful appearance

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

When contemplating making any changes to the face..you want to be assured you're in good hands..When Dr Pearson's states that he specializes in faces you can believe it..My experiences with Dr Pearson can be described in one word.. Exemplary .. I am a 55 yr old woman who has..slowly begun to see changes in my face that I haven't been happy with but was afraid to do anything because of all the after pictures you see of people looking like a nightmare and not knowing who to choose..Dr Pearson eliminated all my fears and questions..I was able to make an informed decision about what I wanted to do in order to see the results I had imagined..from his bedside manner to his expertise and skill .. you can trust that you are in good care and professional hands..Dr Pearson will assure that your goals will be met after discussing your vision and options available..yes..there are options! Once you've made a decision together and all question marks have been removed..the only thing left is to wait to see the beautiful results that follow..whether you want immediate results or a more slowly revealed end result..the desired outcome will be achieved just as you've envisioned..the wrinkles around my mouth as well as the fat loss on the lower portion of my face have been eliminated with the products we chose to be the best for me..the down time was minimal..a few days at most because of the precision and care Dr Pearson delivers..he is patient..gentle and kind..I will return again and again to this dedicated and caring physician..he cares about how you see yourself just as much or more than you do..

Hi Debbie,

Wrinkles are so often discussed within the community it would be awesome to know what you did to gain a more youthful appearance. Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks so much,