Pleased with the Final Results - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to Spalding Plastic Surgery Center and saw...

I went to Spalding Plastic Surgery Center and saw Dr . Paul Nassif about how to best handle the hollowness under my eyes and rejuvenate the mid area of my face. During our consultation, Dr. Nassif recommended a Vampire Facelift as the answer to both problem areas. Since I'd never previously had anything like botox etc., done to fill in the lines on my face let alone never had anything called a Vampire Face lift before, I had tons of questions; especially since the Vampire Facelift procedure uses what's called Platelet Rich Plasma taken from your own blood.

I decided to do it because Dr. Nassif was exceptionally patient as I asked my questions, taking the necessary time to explain in plain words the whole thing to me. I'm not a fan of needles; however, I can confess the shots which he gave me on each side of my face only caused a little pressure. After Dr . Nassif finished one side of my face, he gave me a mirror so I could compare and contrast things; it was absolutely remarkable to notice how the side with the treatment instantly looked much better. I’m genuinely pleased with the final results.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Why is this review and the previous very similar? And where are pics? Did the dr pay u to write this?

I agree with you Mike....looks a little odd.
I have seen people that had it done, but didn't seam to last very long. I know its a new procedure. How long does it on average last for?

Its great to hear how pleased you are! How long has it been since you had the injections done?