Tummy, Lips, Hernia, Mid-Face - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Moelleken did an amazing job on my...

Dr. Moelleken did an amazing job on my abdominoplasty & hernia repair. He was faced with an incredibly complex surgery, and flawlessly succeeded in a full repair of the hernia’s using my muscle for the repair, as well as a beautiful tummy tuck. My stomach is as flat as a pancake, with a lovely belly button, my waist dips in a lot on each side, and the incisions are thin and straight. I love too that while my tummy is flat it also looks soft and healthy. While he had a nice supply of extra skin he did live-fill on my naso-labial folds and lips…it’s beautiful. He also did a lift on the cheek muscles which took 15 years off my face. My eyes no longer look sunken, the squarish jaw of age is gone, and my cheeks are firm and lifted. I love it. Thank you Dr. Brent (Moelleken)!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moelleken impressed me with his medical knowledge, artistry (as seen in his portfolio and videos), and caring personality. He turned out to be truly amazing. I presented him with quite a complicated, dangerous stomach, and he gave me health and beauty. I no longer fear that the hernia's will come back, and every part of me he touched is more lovely by far.