Professionalism At It's Finest - Beverly Hills, CA

I recently had a Extended Tummytuck with Dr. Rady...

I recently had a Extended Tummytuck with Dr. Rady Rahban and my results are Insane :) The scar is thin, low and lies perfectly straight across my abdomen. Dr. Rahban bellybutton technique is truly amazing. I could not imagine it any better. Most importantly Dr. Rahban has a passion for what he does and it shined from consultation through recovery. He gave his opinion and listened to my concerns. I believe Dr. Rahban and his Staff truly cares about the SAFETY & HAPPINESS of his patients. This is why I am sharing my story in hopes of helping another woman make one of the most important decision of her life. THANK YOU! DR. RAHBAN AND STAFF

Pictures Of Scar

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rahban is very knowledgeable and caring making sure that my procedure had the best outcome possible

Thank you for posting your story. Could you please provide some pics that show the scar from front back and side? I am on the fence about extended scar and your before doesn't look like you really needed one either. It would help to see how far the scar goes. Thanks!
Your Welcome! Through my experience I believe this is a very important decision because you do not want to sell yourself short and end up with a flat stomach with love handles. As long as you are confident in your Dr's opinion & work I would definitely go for the Extended Tummytuck. The outcome will outweigh the scar.
I don't see any pics that prove you are not advertising for Dr Cortes. The extended scars I have seen on his other patients go down the sides of the legs.
My bad, wrong doctor. Just the same, it would help to see the scar but if you don't have your own pics, I understand.
I usually do not blog but out of the kindness of my heart I choose too, to inform others of a Great Doctor. The Doctor you choose should be able to tell you exactly where and how long the scar will need to extend. Also he should provide you with Pictures. I will update my review with pics I Hope it Helps!
Thanks for showing the scar. It really doesn't go too far back on yours. Mine can show me pics but I just got overwhelmed with all of the information at my consultation and didn't even ask. At that point, I was just shocked to think I even needed an extended scar considering many patients here who are larger than I am but had a regular scar. I decided after getting home (2.5 hours away) that it was worth it to go with the extended scar. My surgeon is highly respected with a great resume and many happy patients so I do trust him. I will look at photos for sure at my preop. Thanks again. Congrats.