I'm in Love with my Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

Every morning I wake up in pure excitement over my...

Every morning I wake up in pure excitement over my tummy tuck! is by far the best results I've seen yet. Even the next day after my procedure I can tell a big difference. the incision is really low in my underwear and have no complications what so ever. Dr Bruno is truly amazing at what he does and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. his staff was amazing and he answered all of my questions! it's only been 5 weeks since my procedure and I'm already happy so it can only get better from here :)
Wow! !! Ur results or great. Post more pics so we can see how ur recovering

Your tummy looks fantastic!!  Would love to see more pics of your progress.

I'd love to see more pics. Did you have a BA as well? You look amazing in the pic!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon