May Be Good So Long As You Don't Have Complications - Beverly Hills, CA

Even when I took my guinea pigs in to get their...

Even when I took my guinea pigs in to get their teeth trimmed, the office called the next day to see how they were doing. Not this office,even after a major abdominal surgery plus eye and brow lift. Ended up with a hematoma and it took doc 4 hours to cal back once I called exchange at 6pm, and he was rude and seemed put off that he was having to call me. I ended up having the hematoma evacuated with surgery the next day, and he left an open wound for me to pack 3x/day.......still no one called the next day to check on me. He was great during the consult, after that, downhill.

If I hadn't had hernias to repair also, I would've...

If I hadn't had hernias to repair also, I would've never done the tummy tuck and would never recommend it. But now that I'm healed, I can say it was worth it for me. My incision is still hard and not well approximated, but I just stopped packing on Jan. 15.
I may have been a bit harsh on Dr. Moelleken given my horrible condition when I wrote my first review. I was in communication with Dr. Moelleken via email after the hematoma evacuation & I appreciate him being available. However, I still would have appreciated a phone call from ANYONE. I'm guessing if my name were Kim Kardashian there would have been a bit more communication. That's just a wild guess though. Dr. Moelleken is a very talented plastic surgeon & results for my eyes and tummy tuck were outstanding, other than the incision because of the complication. I don't blame Dr. Moelleken for the complication, only for the way he reacted to it. Years ago when I had a breast surgery, my plastic surgeon not only called me the day of surgery, but sent flowers the next day. Given the complication, something along that line seemed in order. Sadly, that plastic surgeon is now deceased or I would have returned to him for these surgeries.
My overall review for Dr. Moelleken is as follows:
If you want a natural looking face, definitely see him. If you want a great looking tummy tuck, definitely see him. But don't expect any 5 star treatment after your surgery............unless.........you are Kim Kardashian.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon