May Be Good So Long As You Don't Have Complications - Beverly Hills, CA

Even when I took my guinea pigs in to get their...

Even when I took my guinea pigs in to get their teeth trimmed, the office called the next day to see how they were doing. Not this office,even after a major abdominal surgery plus eye and brow lift. Ended up with a hematoma and it took doc 4 hours to cal back once I called exchange at 6pm, and he was rude and seemed put off that he was having to call me. I ended up having the hematoma evacuated with surgery the next day, and he left an open wound for me to pack 3x/day.......still no one called the next day to check on me. He was great during the consult, after that, downhill.

If I hadn't had hernias to repair also, I would've...

If I hadn't had hernias to repair also, I would've never done the tummy tuck and would never recommend it. But now that I'm healed, I can say it was worth it for me. My incision is still hard and not well approximated, but I just stopped packing on Jan. 15.
I may have been a bit harsh on Dr. Moelleken given my horrible condition when I wrote my first review. I was in communication with Dr. Moelleken via email after the hematoma evacuation & I appreciate him being available. However, I still would have appreciated a phone call from ANYONE. I'm guessing if my name were Kim Kardashian there would have been a bit more communication. That's just a wild guess though. Dr. Moelleken is a very talented plastic surgeon & results for my eyes and tummy tuck were outstanding, other than the incision because of the complication. I don't blame Dr. Moelleken for the complication, only for the way he reacted to it. Years ago when I had a breast surgery, my plastic surgeon not only called me the day of surgery, but sent flowers the next day. Given the complication, something along that line seemed in order. Sadly, that plastic surgeon is now deceased or I would have returned to him for these surgeries.
My overall review for Dr. Moelleken is as follows:
If you want a natural looking face, definitely see him. If you want a great looking tummy tuck, definitely see him. But don't expect any 5 star treatment after your surgery............unless.........you are Kim Kardashian.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, Wow that is awful, what a way to treat a client! How are you now ? Did you recover ok? I'm 12 days po after corrective surgery and a TT, also I have developed a seroma, it's good to know that it's not just me who had a complication after surgery. Are you healing ok?
Sorry, never got a notification of this email. Yes, I FINALLY somewhat recovered, but what an awful experience. I finally stopped packing the wound Jan 15 and still my incision is rock hard & looks ugly as hell. I don't care though because it's way below my bikini line, just kinda grosses me out. Hopefully it will eventually look & feel better. If I didn't have an abdomen full of hernias, I would've never done it & would never recommend a tummy tuck to anyone!
Hi there, thanks for replying, I def agree with you about not recommending a tummy tuck! The down time is a lot longer if something goes wrong hey.. Glad to hear your results are improving, I've just got over an infected seroma, my ps was helpful to start with when I first got it but the help via txt and email failed after three days and she didn't even answer my last msg! I'm having lymphatic drainage work done on my scar and its really helping, it works well on smoothing scar tissue. All the best to you with your final result !

Welcome to the community.  How are you doing now??