Not That Bad! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a full tt with muscle repair, Lipo of lower...

I had a full tt with muscle repair, Lipo of lower flanks and fat grafting. I'm 4 days post-op and only needed vicoden the first 2 days. I was feeling really sick from the meds so my PS had me stop and switch to Tylenol. I feel much better with the Tylenol. I can get in and out of bed by myself. I still have drains. Not too much draining about 25 cc's every 6 hours. Now I'm just BORED. Good luck!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Added my before picture as well as the 3 days post...

Added my before picture as well as the 3 days post op picture.

I got my breasts done with the same doctor about 7-8 years ago. Thanks! The incision is low I'm very happy.
WOW! The doc made your incision super low and it looks fantastic; congrats!

Did you get your breasts done as well?
Yes just wait until you can get it wet. It will then come right off. It will be ok but just don't do any pulling on it right now. You do not want to irritate the area.

Updated: 1 week post op.

Updated: 1 week post op.

Ah a woman after my own heart! You and I would be a two woman comedy show going out together! Oh well at least our tummies look good!

You should see me today....I had a kick boxing class last night and took a foot to the side of the face. The poor woman next to me was a little challenged and kicked the wrong direction. Geez I got a black cheek bone and no fault of my own! LOL
Does anyone know if I can wear heels now? I am 3 weeks postop and I want to wear my boots but they have heels. Is it safe?

As long as you are not like me it is safe to wear heels!!   I fall up the stairs, down the stairs, over air, over cracks in the round...my hubby calls me "Tumbleweed".  Guess I wasn't born with a gravity gene.

Seriously though you can wear them but your feet and legs may swell the first week.  I did ok at 3 1/2 weeks post OP in heels but did have some leg swelling and got darn tired quick.

2 years later

Wow not sure what prompted me to go back into this. BUT after looking at those pictures I posted from my tummy tuck I just can't believe it. I'd do it over 10 times if I had to. I am so happy with my decision. I am extremely happy with my results. The tummy tuck gave me confidence and motivation to work on my fitness and really take care of my health. My scar does not bother me and is definetely getting lighter. If you are having doubts I'd say do it. The post op was not unbareable and you'll be happy.

Did anything ever come of the pop you felt? I had a cold the first week of post op, and one time when I coughed I felt a pop in the upper abdomen area...doctor said it's so many sutures that I shouldn't worry and it doesn't look or feel like any damage done....but he can't tell and really can't do anything right now about it
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon