I had a c-section and with that came the stretch marks - Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a c-section and with that came the stretch...

I had a c-section and with that came the stretch marks and of coarse I was very insecure. I am very happy with Dr B's work! I feel 21 again, and I can't hardley wait for the summer!! Thax Dr B!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr B has a very professional attitude and is very proud of his work. I wish I would have known him many years ago. Dr B is very easy to communicate with and has answer all my questions and concerns.

Your tummy is awesome! and I can't get over how well the scar has lightened and healed. You look wonderful and it gives me hope on my own scar!
Me too!! My scar goes up high on one side & I was worried about that, because I plan on wearing a bikini this summer! It is hard to imagine this ugly red scar will one day not look so bad! Thanks for giving me hope too!
Wow!!! You look amazing!!!
Thank you! I am 41 years old..I don't think my tummy look like this when I was 21.lol

Thanks ladies!... for the first year and maybe even the 2nd year the besst thing to do is stay out of the sun or your scar will get dark also make sure to wear your SPF!!! Those are my words of advice :)

Wow, you look just awesome! How far post-op are you?
Cleveland 10...Thank you for the compliment...my surgery was 11months ago.

Thx Carmingia!

Your tummy looks amazing!  Nice job and I can see why you are so happy.

How far post op are you?

Would you mind sharing what type of scar therapy you are using, how you found your doctor and any tips for recovery.  It is really helpful to others on the site during the planning process.

Congratulations and happy bikini shopping:)
Aww...Thank you for the compliment and yes I have been in the shopping prowl looking for that perfect bikini. My surgery was in March 2010...the picture with my jeans was taken 5 months after my surgery...The scar therapy I used in the begining was Kelo-cote advanced formula which I bought from Dr's Bruno office. I am now using Palmers cocoa butter formula with vitamin E the cost $4.99. Another tip to remember is NO SUN..at least for the first year...and if you do get sun exposure make sure to wear your spf 30..I use 100 proof...I don't think it matters after 30. I found Dr Bruno through a friend who also had a tummy tuck mommy make over..I hope I answered all your questions and concerns...Thx Carmingia!.. THANK YOU DR BRUNO!

Ah yes the Palmers is my most favorite mosturizer!