Tightening, Rectocele Repair, Perineum Repair, Labiaplasty, Clitoral Hood Reduction - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Mettel and Dr. Alter in Beverly Hills...

Dr. Mettel and Dr. Alter in Beverly Hills performed my 6 hour surgery in their outstanding outpatient clinic. It was a tough 10 week recovery for me but I am on the mend, sex is much improved, I love the way I look and I now pee like a racehorse! Both surgeons are TOP NOTCH as is their staff. I was taken care of every step of the way, even when I landed in the emergency room from a reaction I had to the Percocet (not their fault). I cannot recommend them enough and only sorry I didn't do the surgery five years ago when I first approached Dr. Alter, but chickened out. My only suggestion would be that for some women this should not be an outpatient procedure. I had to get a catheter out of surgery and that, honestly, caused the most pain. Overall, however, a positive experience and well worth it.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Both doctors are extremely knowledgeable, experienced, caring and with great senses of humor. You need a sense of humor for how many times you're going have two men you really don't know looking at or handling your lady bits! I never waited more than 5 minutes for an appointment before or after. Zena in Dr. Alter's office is a rock star.

Thank you for sharing your experience!  It sounds like this was a huge decision for you and it took 5+ years to move forward with it.  It's great you did your homework and found doctors that you were most comfortable with.  We really appreciate the details you provided. :)