The Only Surgeon That Will Ever Touch my Face Again - Beverly Hills, CA

I was super unhappy with my initial rhinoplasty...

I was super unhappy with my initial rhinoplasty and didn't know i had options until I found Dr. K.

I came with a bump on one side of my nose that hadn't been shaved down enough after my initial rhinoplasty and a dent on the other side. Dr. K was able to even out the ridge so it doesn't stand out quite as much and he filled in the dent making it even across my entire bridge. The procedure's were quick, painless, permanent and I went back to work after each injection without any marks or bruising.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. K after many many months of feeling so disappointed and angry about my decision to get rhinoplasty. I wasn't at all happy with my results after visiting another surgeon in Orange County. I felt defeated and didn't know where to turn. I thought I was just going to have to accept that I had a bad nose job for the rest of my life. I stumbled upon Dr. K's website one day and was excited yet skeptical at the option of having permanent silicon injections. when I called to set up a consultation, I was pleasantly surprised to speak to an assistant of Dr. K's who was extremely educated on my procedure. I drove up from Orange County for the appointment and was nervous the whole way. However, the moment I met Dr. K I knew I had finally come to the right place and all my hesitations were replaced with excitement and an enormous amount of gratitude. Dr. K is not only an amazing surgeon, he's also a really great guy who sincerely care's for his patients. He was honest about the results and the time it would take to get there. The whole process took about 6 months, but even after my first injection I could see a huge difference. I can't even describe how thankful I am that mine and Dr. K's paths crossed. It's a great feeling to look in the mirror at night and not obsess over the imperfections of a rhinoplasty gone wrong. My only regret is not finding Dr. K sooner. I recommend him to everyone I know...and even those I don't. I will NEVER let another doctor come near my face unless it's Dr. K and I would highly recommend everyone else do the same. Sincerely, Dana

Hi Dana, so happy you had good results! Just yesterday I had my first round of injections with Dr. Kotler, to lower retracted nostrils from a prior rhino several years back. He anticipates that I will need three rounds spaced six weeks apart and I am booked for round two on August 30th. I could see a subtle difference right away, but it will take time using his micro-droplet layering technique to see final outcome. Like you, I really liked him and he definitely seems to know what he's doing!
If there is any way to show before after pics it would be immensely appreciated, thanks!
i was considering going to dr. k for a non surgical nose job, but i didnt know he charged that much?? is that really how much u paid??

Hi Dana -- Thanks so much for posting your story. I'm glad your non-surgical revision worked out!