Dr. Kotler is Still an Expert - Beverly Hills, CA

I had rhinoplasty over 3 decades ago with Dr....

I had rhinoplasty over 3 decades ago with Dr. Kotler and always remembered him to be very kind and patient. He made my nose absolutely perfect and beautiful. Several years passed and I got into a car accident and had broken my nose. It was tolerable for many years but eventually the look of the nose had changed. I found Dr. Kotler again around 10 years ago and he told me he was doing safe silicon injections to improve noses. At first I was skeptical but then tried it and the result was excellent. Now here it is 10 years later and I came back to do a couple of other spots that needed a little correction. I must say that I am so impressed and amazed by him (and his office) still! He first showed me how it would look by using saline which disappeared in 2 hours. Then a few days later he did the real thing. It was quick, easy and comfortable. He has a great eye for how noses should look and a great personality and talent to go along with that. I just love the work he did and am so happy with him!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is nice, smart, funny and has an excellent memory! Wonderful.

Thank you for sharing! I love the idea of trying saline before silicone so you get an idea of what the results will look like. We'd love to see photos if you have any!