Keloid Scar That is Flat Now but Still Big..need Advice! - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello, i would like to know if there is any cream...

Hello, i would like to know if there is any cream or new treatment to reduce scars. I had a keloid in my shoulder due to an inyection that git infected when i was little. The scar was the size of a penny, but me unexperienced, i went to a doctor who did laser treatment on my scar and ended up uglier and huge! Then i had a surgery, inyections of kenalog and steroids, why helped with flattening the scar, but it was still red and sensitive. I went to see a doctor in beverly hills, who treated the area with a so called "laser beam and blue light" i honestly did not see any difference. He charged me for three treatments that were a lot of money. I havent been able to wear a sleveless dress, shirt or anything, because i feel very uncomfortable with my scar. It has been at least 15 years that i do not wear cute tops or dresses. I hate summers because i always have to cover up with something. Is there any treatment out there? Cream or something less invasive? Thanks in advance

Dr Simon Ourian

I read online about his laser treatments, and i was hopefull i was going to be able to have a succesful treatment.

I have extensive experience in keloid scars and scar revision and feel that you have options that would improve the texture and visibility of these scars. Some treatments are inexpensive and performed at home. Good luck.
Hello Dr K, thanks for responding to my question. What do you recommend for me to do at home? what types of treatments? it is better to try treatments that not to try, Thanks in advance!
I had that to happen..Please.Please find a Dr. that will cut out the keloid and seen you for a radation treatment for one week..So the keloid will not come back..Please check around for free consulation and please pray Many Blessings I had it done and it never came back that been almost about 9yrs.ago...

Thank you for posting your review and questions.

How do I post this so a doctor can give me some advice?

Here is a link to the doctor Ask A Question.     Click and you will see where you type your question.  Let me know if you have questions.