The Beginning of a Fresh Start - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone, I am a 19 year old female...

Hello everyone,

I am a 19 year old female living in Los Angeles, California. I have never been picked on about my nose but I have always felt very self conscious about it. I have finally saved up enough for it, and I have scheduled a consultation for Thursday, November 15. I really hope it goes well and I am able to go through with it A.S.A.P. I just wanted to share my experience with you guys from the get-go. I am really grateful for all of you guys posting pictures/ sharing stories because it has helped me realize that this is something I really really want to do. So thank you all! I hope I am able to help someone else out with my experience and I will try to post as many before and after pictures as possible.

I will keep you all updated. Thank you so much!

So I ended up seeing the doctor last week for a...

So I ended up seeing the doctor last week for a free consultation. He took pictures of my nose and showed me what I could expect to see after the rhinoplasty. He did mention that my chin is small for my face, so I will be getting a chin augmentation as well. The scheduled procedure is on December 18...I'm really excited.

I'm 19 and my surgery is Dec 18th too! So excited but so nervous! Good luck to you:)
Sounds good keep us posted.
Good luck to you! My surgery is the same day - wow - only 4 weeks from now! Can you post a profile picture?
Thank you for sharing your story. I am 22 yrs old. I have always felt self conscious about my nose as well but was too scared to go through with any procedure. I will definitely be following your story. Thank you again!
Thank you! I will definitely keep you all updated :)
Who is your doctor that you're considering?? I live in LA too and it seems impossible to pick one with so many surgeons around
Hello, I just saw Dr. Torkian for a consultation today. His office is in Beverly Hills. I was interested in seeing him because I read a lot of good reviews about him but was a little skeptical because I didn't know what his prices were going to be. First of all, the consultation was 100% free. He didn't charge me a penny and he spent a good half an hour with me discussing what I might expect to see, he showed me pictures of how my nose will look after the procedure. He is by far one of the most honest doctors I have ever met in my life. As soon as he saw me he said " your nose is cute, why do you want to change it?" but of course I insisted that I wanted this procedure done. I've seen pictures of a lot of the work that he has done and he has done an amazing job. I am hoping to schedule the procedure for December...I will keep you all updated!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Here's a list of questions to ask your prospective surgeons and here's what doctors say about choosing the best rhinoplasty surgeon for you.

Please let us know how your appointment goes!

I have always been conscious about my nose too.i would upload a pic but believe it or not I don't really know how to and my nose really bothers me I am very shy and debating whether to go through with this surgery yet. Both my cousins got their noses done really young. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Manda, to post a photo you first need to start your story, which you can do here. (Click on Write a Review) http://www.realself.com/Rhinoplasty/Nose-job/reviews?all Within the form you can upload your photos. You need to be on a laptop or desktop to upload photos.