Reborn, Nose Job, Upper Lip Lift, Fat Transfer - Beverly Hills, CA

1 word about Dr Haworth, that is BRILLANT - he did...

1 word about Dr Haworth, that is BRILLANT - he did ask me to write a review and I had no hesitation-with pleasure Doc!

...I gotta admit I was a bit of a difficult patient with doctors and people "of authority" in the past- I am a recovering addict and a former top model- I had my demons and I felt and looked like sh*t,!!!I threw away my femininity-I was angry and felt sorry for myself. Then kicking and screaming I was literally dragged to a Plastic surgery Office (help!!), Dr Randall Digby Haworth and felt like a superficial SOCAL airhead. BUT....thank god I did! After a boob job, nosejob (to fix a broken one) upper lip lift,fat transfer to my face and lips and lower bleparoplasty or thingy (?) I look and feel incredible, sexy again, beautiful.-something I thought I would never fell again!!And natural with no scars- time to cry. Thank you , thank you, Doc!!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

See what I wrote before. He is incredibly nice, caring, knowledgable, skilled, artistic, detailed, sexy, etc.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Love your sassy attitude! Who dragged you kicking and screaming to a plastic surgeon's office?

And will you be sharing your before and after photos with us? We'd love to see them!