My nose looks amazing, I can breathe now - Great Plastic Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

It has been about 7 weeks since my rhinoplasty and...

It has been about 7 weeks since my rhinoplasty and septoplasty. My nose looks amazing, I can breathe now.

I have wanted my nose fixed for as long as I can remember.

Everyone that sees me can't believe how great and natural my nose looks even though it's only been a few weeks from the procedure.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My ratings were all excellent because that reflects my whole experience with Dr. Kotler and his staff. I choose Dr. Kotler because of his excellent reputation, my mother had a revision with him, and his remarkable reviews. Dr. Kotler and his staff are simply the best, they are amazing. From the initial consultation up to the surgery and after, I was treated beyond belief. Finally, after many years I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Kotler. He is very warm, friendly, and very reassuring. His skill as a surgeon is unmatched. I knew when I met him, he was the right doctor for me. Several years ago, my mother went to see Dr. Kotler for a revision on a rhinoplasty that went bad. She raved about Dr. Kotler's abilities. He did an excellent job for my mother and I knew he would do the same for me. There are no words to express my gratitude to Dr. Kotler and his staff as my nose even exceeded my expectations. Anyone considering rhinoplasty should see and choose Dr. Kotler as he is truly the best.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.