Finally Changing the Nose I've Hated All These Years! - Beverly Hills, CA

So excited to get my rhinoplasty with Dr. Gary...

So excited to get my rhinoplasty with Dr. Gary Takowski in Beverly Hills. I chose him over my other surgeon because he does't use nasal packing which is actually unnecessary and much more painful.

I'm really only scared about vomitting after surgery since I'm an emetophobe. I can handle pain pretty well.

I'd love to hear more about people who have undergone a rhino please!

day of the surgery!

Success!!! I finally did it. I was hoping for a more dramatic change, but I'm still very happy.

DAY 2

oddly, no swelling or bruising or pain! I'm feeling great! I haven't even had significant bleeding. Feeling fantastic.

Cast finally comes off today!!

I'm so excited!
Gary Takowski

Nice and professional. Overall great. My only complaint is that the anesthesiologist was very late and i waited for like 2 hours. I also asked many times for a RX for compazine and I was ignored every time. I explained that antibiotics and pain meds make me very sick and I'd like anti-nausea medicine and the dr. and his staff just said "you'll be fine you don't need it". But I WANTED it. And I paid thousands of dollars for this so I think if i want a nausea pill, I should have it! Thats really all. I wanted a more dramatic change but the Dr. was very informative and professional explaining the limitations with my tissue. Procedure was painless and I'm overall very happy. To anyone considering Gary Takowsky afraid of his negative yelp reviews, please talk to REAL patients. Yelp seems to only want to show what they want. It seems like lipo is not his forte (according to reviews) but he does great noses, restylene, labiaplasty, penis enlargements (truly amazing), facelifts and BOOB JOBS!. Yes I was impressed with his portfolio. His staff is friendly. His secretary is a sweetie. He is a funny guy, very cool and into art and music. His assistant has been with him for 14 years! She was wonderful as well. His anesthesiologist was late but she made up with a lovely smile and personality and made me feel safe and comfortable. He has a great team with him and I hope this review helps bring his name out positively.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You look amazing. Congrats on your new nose.
You look wonderful! Glad it is over for you. I am having my second consult on June 24th. Hopefully I can schedule my surgery soon after!!
You look amazing! So lucky to not have swelling or bruising! :)
Did you have your surgery? No updates?
yes! I'm feeling fantastic
Just as an additional FYI, a good majority of the doctors do not use packing these days as it is considered rather archaic and unnecessary.
Did you look any other review sites before selecting this doctor. I would advise that you do that, maybe start with Yelp?
Yeah I did see his reviews but I have talked to real patients and seen real results. It seems like all the negative comments are from lipo patients. If you see the "not recommended" reviews, theres many positives. Yelp is a scam.
Thanks for starting your story! I have had rhinoplasty (plus a revision) and I can tell you that healing without packing is SO much better than with. Stock up on plenty of lip balm and cool drinks and entertainment (books and movies, etc.) for your first few days. Please keep us posted! I'm excited for you!
O ye i went through rhino and i got a horn im like df den i slap my surgeon like why u do dis now i mso mad he dusnt understand mee