I Am Overall Extremely Satisfied with my Treatment, Surgery, Results and Staff of Dr. Kotler - Beverly Hills, CA

I highly recommend him. I researched and studied...

I highly recommend him. I researched and studied the procedure, the benefits, the risks and the experience prior to choosing to have the surgery. I recommend asking all the questions you may have during the consultation and they will answer honestly. I knew I needed to have the surgery to improve my breathing and appearance and that was important to me.

My results just a few weeks after were intense to say the least. I could not only breathe better, but I was tasting food with what seemed like new taste buds! It was all due to my airway being repaired.

My bruising was nonexistent and my swelling was minimal. I appreciated that all the packaging came out so early, as that is the uncomfortable portion of recovery. I am happy with my choice and am satisfied with my results.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Kotler based on his life experience on the east coast and his success out here on the west coast. I also had a friend who had a rhino through Dr. Kotler and when I met him I made my mind up that day. I scheduled the surgery the next week! I had a septoplasty and rhinoplasty. My breathing was progressively getting worse as I ignored my deviated septum over the years. The recovery was much less than what I had prepared for. I was expecting the worst, however, with the Nasal Airway System, I was able to breathe through my nose during recovery, clean my nose more easily, and sleep better.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad all went well.