The Only Dr. I Would Trust my Nose To - Beverly Hills, CA

I couldn't breathe! I would definitely...

I couldn't breathe! I would definitely recommend him for any kind of rhinoplasty.

I was unable to breathe out of one side of my nose, and Dr. Kotler immediately said he could fix it, no problem. After a great consultation, I left with an appointment for the surgery.

The actual surgery was great, went quickly and I had minimal time to recover. He used his new patented nose tubes to help me breathe while recovering, and while I don't know what the alternative feels like, I can tell you that they made it easy to breathe even if my nose was all stuffy and swollen from the procedure.

It has been several weeks since my surgery and I'm breathing better every week, and tasting more and more! Foods I loved before are now too sweet for my liking, which is a great thing!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kotler is amazing and quite skilled at what he does. Dr. Kotler is knowledgeable, friendly, has a fabulous bedside manner, and he's the best in the business for a reason. I would say, he's the only one I would recommend to anyone needing any kind of work done on their nose.