College Student Gets the New Nose She Has Been Dreaming of for Half Her Life - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 20 years old, and have disliked my nose for...

I am 20 years old, and have disliked my nose for most of my life. I already love my new nose and am so happy I had the surgery done! The first few days were pretty painful, but with Dr. Kotler's tubes I was able to breathe the first day which was very nice. One of my side-effects was that I got a huge bruise on the inside of my top lip, which caused it to be fat and swollen for about a week. It hurt to chew solid food for about 5 days, and I wasn't able to fully smile or laugh without discomfort for about two weeks following the surgery. Other than some tenderness on the bridge and tip, my nose itself didn't hurt that much. Dr. Kotler did a beautiful job and I don't regret it for a second!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

As soon as I entered the office, I was greeted immediately by the very welcoming and friendly assistant. I never waited more than 5 minutes to see anyone in his office. Dr. Kotler and everyone in his office was extremely nice and answered all my questions with clarity. They let you know beforehand how the procedure would go, so there were no suprises. The first thing Dr. Kotler asked me was what I didn't like about my nose, so he could be on the same page as me and so the end result would make me happy. I truly felt that he deeply cared about my happiness regarding my nose (I specifically told him I didn't want a turned-up nose, and when he showed me the imaging photos he emphasized that the tip would not be turned-up as per my request).

Tubes? Where were those when I had my rhinoplasty, lol! That sounds like a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. We'd love to see your before and after photos if you feel comfortable sharing them.