Rhinoplasty Made a Big Difference - Beverly Hills, CA

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. David Kim in...

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. David Kim in Beverly Hills. I had a bad primary rhinoplasty I had to live with for 15 years. I finally decided to fix it and I couldn't be happier with it.

I am still massaging my nose but most of the swelling is gone that I can see how it looks like. The recovery is not that bad. The first 2 days were probably the worse.

I have to say that if you are still thinking about it, you should just do it because you will feel handsome or beautiful and your confidence level will be high assuming you picked a good surgeon and researched well.

Another advise I have is to be VERY specific about what you want. If you have a photo of someone or celebrity similar to your nose shape. Bring it in different angles, put it in your phone, tablet or print it when you do you consultation and before surgery. This will help your surgeon be very focused on your goals. You need to remind them too. Remember, be very specific.

I also must add to be also realistic. If you do both, you will keep your expectation in check and will be happier in the end.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have am of Ethnic descent and it is extremely difficult to find a doctor who can operate on my nose. I search for 4 months and ended up picking Dr. Kim. He knows what he is doing, he has very steady hands, he is very intelligent and will help figure out a game plan based on the structure of my entire face. Not just the nose area. My nose fits me better and it looks more natural. He also wants to follow-up after surgery to make sure it is healing well. I am really happy that he is my surgeon.

I consulted w kim and liked him. His result gallery was awesome and shows many results unlike most docs. Would you be willing to share before/ afters of your nose (you could block out your eyes/mouth/etc if you're uncomfortable showing your face). I haven't seem many realself reviews of kim and would love to see a real patient result outside of Kim's gallery. Thanks again
Do you mind sharing before and after pictures? My email is oh.sherrie@yahoo.com. I'm still deciding who to see for a revision rhinoplasty. I really like Dr. Kim's rhinoplasty photo gallery, but would like to see more pictures of his ethnic patients.
congratulations! Can I ask what you needed done in your revision?
newstart, I had rib graft for bridge, made the tip more feminine and brought nostrils in. Are you ethnic too? Either way he is amazing. Dr. Grigoryant from Glendale was my second choice but he was honest to tell me he doesn't specialize on the kind of nose I had. I was impressed on how honest he was and he wants to do a great job too just like Dr. Kim. Mind you, I looked at hundreds of photos, several email consultations and ended up with these 2 doctors. Ultimately, it was Dr Kim. The best decision I ever did.
so I guess you don't want to share pictures?
thats awesome, i am ethnic as well. Would you mind sharing your before and afters on here or through email?
Great tips! Thank you for sharing them. What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you?
wonderful! I know how painful it can be emotionally to wait all those years. can you share before and after pictures?