Rhinoplasty Made a Big Difference - Beverly Hills, CA

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. David Kim in...

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. David Kim in Beverly Hills. I had a bad primary rhinoplasty I had to live with for 15 years. I finally decided to fix it and I couldn't be happier with it.

I am still massaging my nose but most of the swelling is gone that I can see how it looks like. The recovery is not that bad. The first 2 days were probably the worse.

I have to say that if you are still thinking about it, you should just do it because you will feel handsome or beautiful and your confidence level will be high assuming you picked a good surgeon and researched well.

Another advise I have is to be VERY specific about what you want. If you have a photo of someone or celebrity similar to your nose shape. Bring it in different angles, put it in your phone, tablet or print it when you do you consultation and before surgery. This will help your surgeon be very focused on your goals. You need to remind them too. Remember, be very specific.

I also must add to be also realistic. If you do both, you will keep your expectation in check and will be happier in the end.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have am of Ethnic descent and it is extremely difficult to find a doctor who can operate on my nose. I search for 4 months and ended up picking Dr. Kim. He knows what he is doing, he has very steady hands, he is very intelligent and will help figure out a game plan based on the structure of my entire face. Not just the nose area. My nose fits me better and it looks more natural. He also wants to follow-up after surgery to make sure it is healing well. I am really happy that he is my surgeon.