Amazing - Beverly Hills, CA

I always felt uncomfortable and unattractive with...

I always felt uncomfortable and unattractive with my nose and i wanted to get a nose job for years and i finally did and i am ecstatic about it!

I am 18 years old and i have always wanted to get my nose done, and i finally did it just over 3 weeks ago with Dr. Kotler.  I have never had any kind of surgery before, so i was really nervous and so were my parents, but it was an amazing experience that was fast and i couldn't have wished for better! During the consultation, Dr. Kotler used a computer system to show me what i would look like after the surgery, he talked to me about the entire process, and he asked all my questions thoroughly.

When it was finally the day of the surgery, i was taken care of and i met with Dr. Kotler and the anesthesiologist, who both made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I woke up after the surgery feeling a bit woozy but i did not have any pain. By the time i got home, i felt a bit uncomfortable but still had no pain. For the next day, i still did not have severe pain, but i relied on the pain medication. However, after just two days, i stopped taking the medication completely.

I also know a lot of people that got their nose done and the one thing that people complain about is that they cannot breath. But, Dr. Kotler created a genius invention.. they are kind of tubes that are put into your nose when you are still "sleeping," and are taken out the next day. I did not feel them AT ALL! and i could breath! I couldn't even believe how comfortable i was right after surgery!

I met with Dr. Kotler the day after surgery, 1 week after, 3 weeks after, and i am going to meet with him again in 6 weeks. Dr. Kotler always makes me feel welcomed and i know he truly cares for the well being of his patients. I was always uncomfortable with my nose and i hated my profile but now i feel amazing! I am more confident and i love my nose now! Dr. Kotler is AMAZING!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kotler is amazing!

OMG, those tubes sound awesome! They would relieve misery for so many people post-op.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you had such a positive experience.