Revision Rhinoplasty - couldn't be happier - Beverly Hills, CA

Self Esteem

Self Esteem

I had a previous rhinoplasty done and although it...

I had a previous rhinoplasty done and although it was not a botched surgery my nose wasnt deformed or anything it still was VERY big and droopy I was not completely satisfied so I always researched revisions. I was very scared to go thru the emtire process again but I'm so glad I did it! its only been 13 days since my revision and although my nose is still quite swollen everyone notices a big difference already. The entire process was completely painless I did not require any pain medication I did get 2 black eyes but that quickly went away I used Arnica cream.

Just wanted to update my post since I am exactly 3...

Just wanted to update my post since I am exactly 3 months post Rhinoplasty and I still couldnt be happier Dr Motykie is the absolute best just had a follow up with him and he said I still have significant swelling and I'm only half way there but I'm already happier than ever. After a couple of other Dr's told me there was nothing else they could do for me, Dr Motykie proved them all wrong :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I just had a revision Rhinoplasty with Dr Motykie 4/19/12 and now about 10 days later I couldnt be happier my nose looks amazing and so natural dr motykie made my nose look so feminine keeping in mine that it has only been 10 days and my nose is still considerable swollen it already looks much much better then before. I will forever be greatful to Dr Motykie for giving me my nose of my dreams

wow, amazing work! I just had surgery yesterday! Yours looks stunning!
Anymore pictures to share?

Beautiful outcome! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Hi there, would you be willing to share updated photos? I am stuck between Dr. Motykie and Dr. G. thank you!
Who did you end up going with? I am also trying to decided between those two doctors and Ghavami.
Hi. I'm going with motykie. Preop is on dec 9 and surg on dec 19. I really like him and just pray it comes out beautiful.
I really do like his noses. Good luck and please keep me updated after surgery on your progress.
How did the surgery go? I know it's early but are you happy so far?
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your after photos look great. I hpe you're still happy with resutls.
Which doctor performed your surgery the first time?