Revision Rhinoplasty - couldn't be happier - Beverly Hills, CA

Self Esteem

Self Esteem

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had a previous rhinoplasty done and although it...

I had a previous rhinoplasty done and although it was not a botched surgery my nose wasnt deformed or anything it still was VERY big and droopy I was not completely satisfied so I always researched revisions. I was very scared to go thru the emtire process again but I'm so glad I did it! its only been 13 days since my revision and although my nose is still quite swollen everyone notices a big difference already. The entire process was completely painless I did not require any pain medication I did get 2 black eyes but that quickly went away I used Arnica cream.

Which doctor performed your surgery the first time?

Just wanted to update my post since I am exactly 3...

Just wanted to update my post since I am exactly 3 months post Rhinoplasty and I still couldnt be happier Dr Motykie is the absolute best just had a follow up with him and he said I still have significant swelling and I'm only half way there but I'm already happier than ever. After a couple of other Dr's told me there was nothing else they could do for me, Dr Motykie proved them all wrong :)

hi there - how are you feeling with your revision rhino from Dr. Motykie? Are you still liking it? I am going to him for mine (but he did do my primary).
wow, amazing work! I just had surgery yesterday! Yours looks stunning!
Anymore pictures to share?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I just had a revision Rhinoplasty with Dr Motykie 4/19/12 and now about 10 days later I couldnt be happier my nose looks amazing and so natural dr motykie made my nose look so feminine keeping in mine that it has only been 10 days and my nose is still considerable swollen it already looks much much better then before. I will forever be greatful to Dr Motykie for giving me my nose of my dreams