Wonderful Surgeon! My Nose Finally, Practically Looks Like It Did Before I Broke It - Beverly Hills, CA

Back Story: I broke my nose about 8 years ago, had...

Back Story: I broke my nose about 8 years ago, had a rhinoplasty to straighten it. Over time my nose started sinking in a bit again, but it didn't bother me enough to go through surgery again. Then, while vacationing, I got hit by a car while riding a bicycle. landed flat on my nose, breaking it.. yet again. I was taken to the hospital and was asked if I wanted them to repair it as it would be easier to repair it before it started healing. I said yes, and when I went back home the results of the rhinoplasty were disastrous. This made it my second nose break, and 2nd rhinoplasty.

I could not stand the way my nose looked at this point and felt my life was put on hold. After a few consultations I selected Dr. Amy Hsu to do a revision rhinoplasty. It had not yet been a year since my accident but we decided it would be best to do the surgery so that I wouldn't have to fully heal twice. This made me happy as I wanted it fixed asap. She made sure I understood every step of the process and left no detail out in terms of explanation. Her demeanor was kind, helpful, gentle and precise. She took photos of my nose and morphed them over and over again until I was satisfied (not an easy task, and very time consuming) with what the results would look like.

I have to say my nose looks practically identical to the morphed photos thus far. Still waiting on some swelling to go down.

I'm glad you're happy with your results so far. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations! I am glad to hear that your rhinoplasty was successful. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I google searched "best plastic surgeons Los Angeles" Lasky clinic came up in my search, and one of the surgeons at the clinic was Dr. Amy Hsu. She also addressed every concern I had after the surgery, I was able to reach her easily and she always responded quickly. I would recommend her to anyone looking to do a rhinoplasty, revision or otherwise. She truly is talented and kind, with a great bedside manner. I am finally happy with my nose and my life has ceased to be hold. She really helped me and I couldn't be more grateful. The staff worked with me on the price and I got the best care for an affordable price. You can contact me or Dr. for before and after photos for reference. I don't want to post them publicly :)