This Was a Repair / Revision Update - Beverly Hills, CA

Recently I noticed I could not breath out of my...

Recently I noticed I could not breath out of my left nostril. I had already had a great rhinoplasty five years ago now I had this problem. I returned to my plastic surgeon only to find out I had developed scar tissue in that nostril. A rhinoplasty repair was the only option and since I had no real available ear cartilage I has a rib graft! My god I have never been in so much pain! But, eight days later I can breath again.

Revision / repair update

Well it's going on four weeks post opp. The swelling is almost completely gone! Has really taken shape . I can breath easily out of both nostrils. I will post pics soon!

A year to the date

Well it's been a year, just saw Dr. Calvert and asked him do do a little revision to the tip. This is not uncommon at all. Everything else is perfect! Straight and even. I'm also having Dr. Calvert put in angled jaw implants this will balance the cheek implants and give that chiseled look even more . These are placed on the back of the jaw ( bottom ) by the ear making the jaw appear wider. Dr. Calverts talent has. Exceeded my expectations . I can't wait to see how this turns out. After that the buckle fat repair pad I can't wait to see how this turns out. I've been fortunate enough to have had several procedures done with Dr. Calvert they've all turned out very well I'm not surprised. Will keep you updated.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Calverts specialty is revision and difficult rhinoplasty . He did a amazing job! He did warn me that the rib graft would be very painful! He recommended that I stay in a after care surgical center but I did not listen and insisted on going home! I wish I had listened to the Dr. 8 days later I had the splints and sutures removed and I can breathe again ( thank god)