Revision with Ear Cartilage, removal of silicone, one year post op.

My nose was crooked because my old implant was...

My nose was crooked because my old implant was wrapped around tightly with scar tissue. The tip was protruding. The whole situation made my nose looked very short and the nostrils can be seen from the front view, like a pig nose.

I came to Dr. Lee and he fixed it. Dr. Lee removed the silicone implant and reconstructed my nose using cartilage from my ears. The operation took about 2-3 hours and I was on total total anesthesia. The recovery time took 12 days (I stayed home for 12 days before returning to work). At first my face was a bit swollen and I was afraid that it would not turn out good. But after 2 weeks the real shape showed and I am now totally happy with the outcome. I can't thank Dr. Lee enough for his skills. This is the perfect nose for me and I hope this is the one I will grow old with.

Pic of 3 months post op

This pic was taken in May 2013. The nose was 3 months old.

One Year has passed!

It has been about a year since I had my revision. Here is what my nose looks like right now. I am still very happy about it.

Before revision

Here are the pictures of my nose before the revision. Taken in January 2013.

This is what it looks like today.

Recovery

A few people asked me about how long it takes to recover and how many days I took off of work. So I am posting the pictures here for you all to see how it healed each day. I went back to work after day 11.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

If you are considering this procedure, I highly recommend that you come to Dr. Lee. You will not be disappointed.