Life Changer! - Beverly Hills, CA

There are good doctors. There are great doctors...

There are good doctors. There are great doctors and there are exceptional doctors. Dr. Kotler is one such doctor, a true master of his craft. I am a 21 year female old college student and had my fourth and final nasal rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Kotler and his staff in June 2012. After sustaining a nasal fracture at 16 years old my first through third corrective procedures unfortunately produced unsatisfactory results as well as ensuing and overwhelming, crippling anxiety.

At my first consultation with Dr. Kotler I knew I was in the right place and my nose would finally, finally be fixed. Dr. Kotler’s professionalism and reassuring demeanor were immediately comforting as he not only knew how to fix my problem but understood the years of anguish I had endured.

The whole process was smooth and easy and the pain this time around was minimal. When I had to return home to Minnesota for summer break, Dr. Kotler and Mary even did a Skype visit to check in with me and reassure me things were progressing exactly as planned.

Now at 6 months out my nose looks great and continues to improve as Dr. Kotler assured me it would. I don’t think I will ever be able to truly thank Dr. Kotler enough for changing my life.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

After doing extensive research on revision rhinoplasty surgeons in California, I decided that Dr. Kotler was not only the most qualified but has years of experience with my type of problem. I watched a news video on Dr. Kotler’s website of a woman who shared all of the same feelings as I did after her first surgery. Dr. Kotler was able to help her so I knew he would be able to help me too! I gave this rating because it is accurate and true.

i'd love it you could send me pics

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. We'd love to see your before and after photos!