Great Results with Dr. Paul Nassif - Reconstructive Rhinoplasty. Beverly Hills, CA

I had reconstructive rhinoplasty in April 2014...

I had reconstructive rhinoplasty in April 2014 with Dr. Paul Nassif and am very happy with the results.

I previously had two Moh's surgeries on my nose for basal cell carcinoma with a skin cancer doctor. After the second skin cancer surgery the inside of my right nostril collapsed. The collapse along with a deviated septum left me unable to breathe through my nose.

I choose Dr. Nassif as he is one of the top surgeons for reconsctuctive rhinoplasty. I have to admit that the recovery wasn't fun, but the results were worth it. I still have swelling and due to the extent of the surgery (6 1/2 hours) and it will take up to 2 years for all the swelling to go away. However, I can breathe and my nose looks better than it did before I had skin cancer.

Dr. Nassif is very professional but also had the ability to put me at ease. I also must say that the office staff is wonderful…kind and friendly.
If you want the best, I would highly recommend Dr. Nassif.
Cheryl W.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nassif is an expert in reconstructive rhinoplasty. I am so happy that I choose him for my surgery. He is professional but put me at ease. I would highly recommend him.