Great Results with Dr. Paul Nassif - Reconstructive Rhinoplasty. Beverly Hills, CA

I had reconstructive rhinoplasty in April 2014...

I had reconstructive rhinoplasty in April 2014 with Dr. Paul Nassif and am very happy with the results.

I previously had two Moh's surgeries on my nose for basal cell carcinoma with a skin cancer doctor. After the second skin cancer surgery the inside of my right nostril collapsed. The collapse along with a deviated septum left me unable to breathe through my nose.

I choose Dr. Nassif as he is one of the top surgeons for reconsctuctive rhinoplasty. I have to admit that the recovery wasn't fun, but the results were worth it. I still have swelling and due to the extent of the surgery (6 1/2 hours) and it will take up to 2 years for all the swelling to go away. However, I can breathe and my nose looks better than it did before I had skin cancer.

Dr. Nassif is very professional but also had the ability to put me at ease. I also must say that the office staff is wonderful…kind and friendly.
If you want the best, I would highly recommend Dr. Nassif.
Cheryl W.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nassif is an expert in reconstructive rhinoplasty. I am so happy that I choose him for my surgery. He is professional but put me at ease. I would highly recommend him.

I'm so sorry you had to deal with the trauma of skin cancer, but I'm glad you are on the other side now and are happy with your results. Thanks for sharing!