So Far So Good! - Beverly Hills, CA

I just had a revision with Dr. Frankel and while...

I just had a revision with Dr. Frankel and while it hasn't been that long, I am already very pleased with my nose and it is a huge improvement over my primary results. I have the typical swelling that is to be expected at this point and I hope that as everything settles down, I will only like it more. I feel far less self-conscious of my nose this early on than I did with my primary at any point.

My nose seems to be healing well. I do like it so...

My nose seems to be healing well. I do like it so much more than my primary nose. I was looking at my primary nose pics and then compared to my revision nose and it made my primary nose look even worse that I thought it had. I still can't believe how they managed to make it look as bad as it did, okay, I have to stop lamenting about my primary. The good thing now is that my primary nose is behind me and I am very happy with my new nose. Is still has some slight issues but really I don't think the average person would notice. We are always our own worst critics. My nose had some unique issues because I had a crooked tip from an injury to begin with so that has complicated things from the start. All I know is that I am very happy that I have found Dr. Frankel and feel confident in him doing any minor touch-ups that might be needed (to adjust alar on the side where my nose had the impact). I still have a long way to go so I just try not to analyze it too much. My kids are a great distraction during the healing process, I just have to make sure they don't bop me in the nose accidentally!

the healing continues

I will see Dr. Frankel in the fall for a follow-up. I think I may need a couple of adjustments and I am hoping they are minor. I think that for an excellent revision surgeon like him, these issues will not be too complex to correct. I do feel that he is easy to talk to about concerns and doesn't brush you off and that is reassuring itself. I have heard stories of people who can't seem to get decent follow-up care from their surgeons and I do think Dr. Frankel is very good at this. He isn't big into providing details but he does validate any concerns you may have or questions though there is only so much he can do or say until adequate time has passed and he has seen you in person.

almost one year has gone by

Dr. Frankel is going to do a couple of minor adjustments for me. I don't really want the look of my nose changed much, if at all. Now I am just trying to figure out when is the optimum time to do it and if it would be better to wait for another year to proceed. I feel confident in Dr. Frankel and he and I are both in agreement in what needs to be done. It is fairly minor in that most people unless they are also rhino patients, may not even notice. I am not looking forward to the healing process again but it went well last time though I had to deal with the swelling and oily nose for several months afterwards but that is to be expected. I found him to be very warm and kind at my last follow-up and was easy to communicate with. I really appreciate that.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Frankel after corresponding with several of his revision patients personally. I also had a positive consult with him. I had a great experience with all of the other staff involved and liked the facilities. They are convenient and private. I feel like Dr. F is interested in my long-term result.

Hi, so happy for you, how are you now? I need revision myself and I am so scared:( do you mind sharing few details and pictures in private please. thank you
Hi there, I'm wondering if you can share what the minor tweaks you think you may need will be? Thank you!!
Hello, sorry I didn't notice your comments until now. I am very happy overall with how my nose looks. I may need a small adjustment but even without that, it is much, much better than my primary nose! My follow-up care has been great considering I am a long-distance patient. I feel very confident and happy that I chose Dr. Frankel.
Hi Kricket, how are you doing? I am thinking of getting revision with him and very nervous...would love to see some pics if you could. Thanks
Hi Kricket, I was wondering how you're doing? Has the swelling went down any?
$16K ouch

I'm glad you're happy so far! We'd love to see your before and after photos.

Yay! Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted.