Revision Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Today is 3 1/2 months since I got a revision...

Today is 3 1/2 months since I got a revision rhinoplasty and a chin augmentation from Dr. Nassif. I am already very pleased with the results and there is still a lot of swelling to go down. I am happier every month with the outcome. I have had two rhinoplasties before, and my bump grew back over time and my breathing had gotten very bad each year that went by. The tip of my nose also looked very bulbous and I wanted it to go down more and look more natural. I did some extensive research on where to go for my revision and I found Dr. Nassif. I live in Las Vegas so I made a trip out to Beverly Hills to have a consultation with him. He had told me I had a deviated septum and that my nose was collapsed inside which was why I had trouble breathing. I knew right when I met him that he was the surgeon that I trusted the most with my procedure, I had met many others and I felt the most secure with him, he took his time with me explaining everything to me in the consultation and I knew he wanted to make everything perfect. He also recommended the chin augmentation so that it would be more proportionate to my nose, I have thought about it in the past but have always been iffy about it. I am so glad that he suggested the chin augmentation, I don't think the look would have been complete without it, it made such a difference. I also had a good vibe from his staff as soon as I walked into the office, everyone was so caring I felt very welcomed. As of today I am able to breathe better and it has made my life a lot happier. I highly recommend Dr. Nassif as a surgeon. I feel I can trust him with any procedure, and I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon!!
You look amazing!
Beautiful and natural results. Congrats!!
Thank you!! I am very happy with how natural everything turned out:)

More pictures..

hey! you look beautiful! could you post more before pictures from the side? was your nose a little upturned? did the doctor use grafts? if he did, what kind of grafts did he use? please answer! I had a rhinoplasty and now my nose is upturned and piggy-ish and your nose looks so natural and beautiful!
Beautiful!

more pictures

Thank you Nina! I posted some more pictures for you of before and after.. Before I got by surgery the middle section of my nose was so collapsed that it made my tip look so round and it was up higher then it is now.. Dr. Nassif used cartlidge grafts on both sides of my nose which he got the extra cartlidge from my septum, that is the part taking longest to heal where he put the grafts still feels hard and swollen. I will post more pictures as the months go by.. I also took video patient journals before and after surgery which he will be posting on his you tube. hope this helps:) let me know if you have any Other questions!

photos

Congrats.
Thanks so much for sharing! You look fab! Do you know what kind of implant Dr. Nassif used in your chin?
Thank you!! All I know is that he used a small implant
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon