Revision Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Today is 3 1/2 months since I got a revision...

Today is 3 1/2 months since I got a revision rhinoplasty and a chin augmentation from Dr. Nassif. I am already very pleased with the results and there is still a lot of swelling to go down. I am happier every month with the outcome. I have had two rhinoplasties before, and my bump grew back over time and my breathing had gotten very bad each year that went by. The tip of my nose also looked very bulbous and I wanted it to go down more and look more natural. I did some extensive research on where to go for my revision and I found Dr. Nassif. I live in Las Vegas so I made a trip out to Beverly Hills to have a consultation with him. He had told me I had a deviated septum and that my nose was collapsed inside which was why I had trouble breathing. I knew right when I met him that he was the surgeon that I trusted the most with my procedure, I had met many others and I felt the most secure with him, he took his time with me explaining everything to me in the consultation and I knew he wanted to make everything perfect. He also recommended the chin augmentation so that it would be more proportionate to my nose, I have thought about it in the past but have always been iffy about it. I am so glad that he suggested the chin augmentation, I don't think the look would have been complete without it, it made such a difference. I also had a good vibe from his staff as soon as I walked into the office, everyone was so caring I felt very welcomed. As of today I am able to breathe better and it has made my life a lot happier. I highly recommend Dr. Nassif as a surgeon. I feel I can trust him with any procedure, and I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon!!

More pictures..