Poor Skills at Fat Transfer - Beverly Hills, CA

I had fat transfer done to my under eye area 8...

I had fat transfer done to my under eye area 8 months ago to help with the hollowness I'd developed in the inner region of my under eye. I was anesthetized, fat collected fat from my hips and injected in my under eye area. I thought this would be a natural looking solution, but it took months for the swelling and bruises to go away and the outcome has been horrible. My left eye has what looks like a shelf and the right has a big bump with scarring. I’m in my thirties and looked my age, but now I look like I have under eye bags and am in my 40s.I would NOT recommend Dr. Litner for under eye fat transfer.

It looks like Mr. Litner is skilled as a PS for rhinoplasty surgery. f/g is some what new in the field. Doctors should not take on procedures that are not their area of " EXPERTISE"... ; its not realistic to think all PS can do all procedures available. Research more carefully. this is my opinion. xoxox
Dr Prasad here in Manhattan charged me $5000 for fat in temples where I lost volume from bioalcamid staph infection.It lasted about 30 days. Hows that for compsssion knowing the hell I went through withbthe staph. Now my eyes are a mess and have indented side of temple.
Linda6, Let me update my status with fat transfer with Mark Glasgold. I had laser damage that caused fat atrophy. As you can see, from my comment dated Sept 13, 2013, I was optimistic. Now, all I have left are few scars, and a lopsided butt that hurts. Well, there is bad liposuction too. Dr took fat from my butt without prior consent. BTW- I do not have a big butt. I thought he could put it back, so I kept telling myself to be calm. My chin has a dent with a hard spot and my face cheek has a scar. This Dr. told me the fat would start coming back at around 6 months. He told me to wait. Everyday there is something new. Some of the new stuff showing up is from the latent effects of the lasers, and some from the bad FT procedures. These doctors are aware that we are traumatized by what has already happened to us. There is no compassion, it is all about the money. Fortunately, he skipped my hollowed out eyes. Pushing canulas and needle through our damaged skin causes more damage. We paid big money to be their guinea pigs. A doctor has to be self centered and callous to take fat out of a women's butt without consent. This was just easier for this Doctor; he did not have a care in the world for what happened to me.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would NOT recommend Dr. Litner for under eye fat transfer. He performed this procedure on me 8 months ago, and he ruined my face! One eye has a big bump and the other has what looks like a shelf. What’s really upsetting is when I went in for a visit and expressed that it looked bumpy and uneven, he proceeded to insult me by pointing out all the asymmetries on my face. It’s interesting how friendly he was when I had the initial consult, and how unfriendly and insulting he was when I told him I wasn’t happy with the outcome. I don’t think he has the skills to do this procedure and probably knows it. Don’t make the mistake I did.