Poor Skills at Fat Transfer - Beverly Hills, CA

I had fat transfer done to my under eye area 8...

I had fat transfer done to my under eye area 8 months ago to help with the hollowness I'd developed in the inner region of my under eye. I was anesthetized, fat collected fat from my hips and injected in my under eye area. I thought this would be a natural looking solution, but it took months for the swelling and bruises to go away and the outcome has been horrible. My left eye has what looks like a shelf and the right has a big bump with scarring. I’m in my thirties and looked my age, but now I look like I have under eye bags and am in my 40s.I would NOT recommend Dr. Litner for under eye fat transfer.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would NOT recommend Dr. Litner for under eye fat transfer. He performed this procedure on me 8 months ago, and he ruined my face! One eye has a big bump and the other has what looks like a shelf. What’s really upsetting is when I went in for a visit and expressed that it looked bumpy and uneven, he proceeded to insult me by pointing out all the asymmetries on my face. It’s interesting how friendly he was when I had the initial consult, and how unfriendly and insulting he was when I told him I wasn’t happy with the outcome. I don’t think he has the skills to do this procedure and probably knows it. Don’t make the mistake I did.