Very Successful Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

My breathing capacity was at a minimum because of...

My breathing capacity was at a minimum because of the construction of my nose, so I was motivated to do anything. I consulted with Dr. Patel. Here personality, self confidence and professionalism was very clear so I did not hesitate to let her do the surgery. The procedures leading to the surgery and post surgery went smoothly and recovered. Now I feel I am breathing 1000 times better than before. As a result I sleep very well and have a lot of energy I did not have before. Now, I can drive long distances without getting sleepy nor I yawn during the day. The surgery has changed my life. Although I had seen many ENT doctors, never one suggested this surgery that Dr. Patel suggested and performed successfully. I will always keep Dr. Patel in my prayer.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel deserves this rating for her supperior performance and personality. I had a consultation at the sleep center in Newport Beach, CA. I saw Dr. Jefferies (ENT) who recommended Dr Patel for the surgery. I met Dr. Patel and decided to do it.

What was wrong with your breathing that made you turn to plastic surgery?

Several reasons: - Deviated septum - My body and brain was always tired no matter how much sleep I get. (I guess not getting enough Oxygene) - The front of my nose was collapsed and had no support so the nostriles were narrow thus prevented easy air flow

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. Any recovery tips for others about to go through this?