Very Successful Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

My breathing capacity was at a minimum because of...

My breathing capacity was at a minimum because of the construction of my nose, so I was motivated to do anything. I consulted with Dr. Patel. Here personality, self confidence and professionalism was very clear so I did not hesitate to let her do the surgery. The procedures leading to the surgery and post surgery went smoothly and recovered. Now I feel I am breathing 1000 times better than before. As a result I sleep very well and have a lot of energy I did not have before. Now, I can drive long distances without getting sleepy nor I yawn during the day. The surgery has changed my life. Although I had seen many ENT doctors, never one suggested this surgery that Dr. Patel suggested and performed successfully. I will always keep Dr. Patel in my prayer.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel deserves this rating for her supperior performance and personality. I had a consultation at the sleep center in Newport Beach, CA. I saw Dr. Jefferies (ENT) who recommended Dr Patel for the surgery. I met Dr. Patel and decided to do it.