Very Bad Nose Job ! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had my nose done with him , the nose look sooo...

i had my nose done with him , the nose look sooo bad and my right airway is blocked .
the nose is uneven and i cant breath well
i was in bed for month with lots of pills and now i need a real Doctor to fix his surgery
Dr Torkian will not return your calls when he relize what he did
he is very very bad Doctor
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

i wish i never went to him

Where did this guy get his license & How is he still in practice?
The hospital's name is Samitivej Sukhumvit and they have international relationship managers for international patients
I had reconstructive surgery after another doctor botched up my nose with fillers and I got it fixed in Bangkok by a highly professional surgeon in a reputable private hospital in an upmarket neighbourhood in Bangkok / Thailand. It was worth every penny. No visible scars, even and fitting nose, free breathing. Dr. Chartchai Rattanamahattana, MD. Thailand is famous for its specialised aesthetic surgeries but you need to know which specialist gives you the best results. I highly recommend Dr. Chartchai Rattanamahattana, MD. He is very nice, takes time to explain everything and will not perform anything that is not going to help you.
did you ever end up getting your nose redone? How does your nose look now? I had gone to him for a rhino a few years back with good results. Also, was yours an open or closed rhino?
Did you pay $7,500 or $75,000?
That's what I want to know
In the pic it is easy to see why you would be unhappy. But when did you have the surgery and how did the nose look when Dr first took off the splint? My nose was done about 3 months ago and looked great on first view. Now it looks kinda like yours with tip swelling, bumps and dips. Dr said we cannot know what it will look like for 9 months to a year. The body deposits bone and resorbs it again as part of the healing process, and scar tissue in different parts of the surgery can mature at different rates. My body tells me my surgery is a great job despite the looks of the moment, and I hope yours turns out to be a great job, too.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!