His Work is Exceptional - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Minitti also preformed a implant revision. It...

Dr Minitti also preformed a implant revision. It was my third revision for me in two years, but thanks to Dr. M , it's now my last..He's magic!

My neck is firm and shaped well. I also had a chin...

My neck is firm and shaped well. I also had a chin implant, along with some of my own fat taken from my shanks and put in my lip area, as I no longer wanted to bother with filler. I usually bruise easily, but had minimal bruising.With this procedure, I did not go back to work for 10 days, but, I felt well enough to go out. Also, noteworthy is that when there was what i considered a issue, it was taken care of as quickly as possible.
At this same time, I had my breast revised due to previous problems I had with breast hardening due to capsular contraction. This was a very big and upsetting problem for me, as I had had this same surgery three times before within a few years.
Dr. Minnit was the only surgeon who got it right, and it has not the same problem since.
His staff Gail & Rio is very caring and comforting, and Dr M. always, always called me back" immediately" if I had any concerns or issues.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

If your looking for a high caliber, knowledgeable, talented, plastic surgeon, you found him..... Dr. Minitti.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!