Natural Looking Facelift - Beverly Hills, CA

It is now 2 1/2 months since I had a facelift from...

It is now 2 1/2 months since I had a facelift from Dr David Hansen in Beverly Hills. I could not be happier. I look natural, and 10 years younger...easy. Nothing is "pulled" looking, but my extra neck skin and aging jowls are gone!

My scars are not in front of my ears, my ear lobes were placed as they were before, and the very fine scar line is starting to fade. On the back of the neck, my scars are hidden in the hairline, and my hair style hides it anyway.

The surgery was just so easy. I was awake, but given IV sedation, and had no pain.
This was all such a positive experience for me and i would definitely recommend Dr Hansen to anyone. My jawline is back!! I was so nervousness about all this. I wasted about 1 year trying to make my decision and I regret that. I saw 1 other doctor, but the before and after photos of Dr Hansen's lower facelift patients were better, so, I choose him.

I wish I had known before that there was almost no post op pain. I just assumed that it would be a painful recovery, and it was not. I took only Vicodin 2 times, then just plain Tylenol.

I just love the way I look now. It really is like turning back the clock.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

On the Internet. The personal consult was also convincing. He has an excellent bedside manner and he made me feel comfortable.

Thanks for your review. I am looking for a surgeon to have a facelift done but need my eyes done as well. It sounds like you have had a great experience and result. I look forward to seeing your photos

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're pleased with your results. It sounds like your recovery was relatively smooth sailing, which is great! Did you have drains for the first day or two?

Thanks for your review. Can I ask please what all did you have done? I was quoted a ballpark of $16,000 for a full facelift including neck, cheeks, upper and lower eyelids and browlift and fat grafting where necessary. Also the price included 1 night hospital stay. Would love to see pics also if you are willing to share. You can private email me on this web site.
I had lower face/neck lift. a muscle under my cheek was tightened my eyelids were not done at this time. I was at the ambulatory care center which is part of his office area for about 5 hours total, then my daughter took me home. I didn't need any fat grafting. my purpose for sharing this experience with everyone is partly because j wanted anyone who is considering a facelift to know that it was so easy and nearly pain-free after the first night. I had a TCA chem peel two weeks later. if I had it to do over, I would have had Dr Hansen do the peel the same day as the lift. I will be ready for photos in about a month