Natural Looking Facelift - Beverly Hills, CA

It is now 2 1/2 months since I had a facelift from...

It is now 2 1/2 months since I had a facelift from Dr David Hansen in Beverly Hills. I could not be happier. I look natural, and 10 years younger...easy. Nothing is "pulled" looking, but my extra neck skin and aging jowls are gone!

My scars are not in front of my ears, my ear lobes were placed as they were before, and the very fine scar line is starting to fade. On the back of the neck, my scars are hidden in the hairline, and my hair style hides it anyway.

The surgery was just so easy. I was awake, but given IV sedation, and had no pain.
This was all such a positive experience for me and i would definitely recommend Dr Hansen to anyone. My jawline is back!! I was so nervousness about all this. I wasted about 1 year trying to make my decision and I regret that. I saw 1 other doctor, but the before and after photos of Dr Hansen's lower facelift patients were better, so, I choose him.

I wish I had known before that there was almost no post op pain. I just assumed that it would be a painful recovery, and it was not. I took only Vicodin 2 times, then just plain Tylenol.

I just love the way I look now. It really is like turning back the clock.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

On the Internet. The personal consult was also convincing. He has an excellent bedside manner and he made me feel comfortable.