Well Worth the Money!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am extremely happy with how my procedure turned...

I am extremely happy with how my procedure turned out! I'm 5 months post surgery. I had 2 kids and I couldn't stand the way my stomach looked. I was tired of putting camis on under my shirts to smooth my out my rolls or having t from o shimmy my pants up after sitting down. I was skinny before kids and just wanted that confidence back.

The surgical team was extremely nice and made me comfortable. I was really nervous and they eased that for me. I literally closed my eyes and it was done. I recommend a night gown to wear because it's to maneuver around especially when you need to use the restroom. Wrap a towel around your neck and clip the drainage tubes to it when you take a shower. Bring a large pillow to hold on the way home the hospital. If you have to sneeze or cough press down on your stomach.

I had two procedures and lipo done and I was one of the lucky ones. I didn't have that much pain and never took anything more than Tylenol. I was back to work in 11 day's.

Dr. Bruno did an amazing job. If I had a con it would be that I wished they would have lipod a little more.

My breast are a tad bigger than expected but they still look awesome. I have already adjusted!!! I have had friends who have had these procedures done and most say they wouldn't do it again, but I would do it again in a heart beat!!! I have also had people say why do I want to be fake or plastic. The way I look at it is that I'm resorting myself back to it's original version!!!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Bruno by my sister-n-law. She had a tummy tuck done that turned out excellent. So after seeing his work I was sold.