Mommy Makeover-Getting the Works - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 36 y/o mommy of a 2 year old son. I've...

I am a 36 y/o mommy of a 2 year old son. I've always wanted plastic surgery but thought I would wait until I had children. My husband and I were together for almost 12 year when we found I was pregnant. I carried him just shy of 40 weeks and was in labor for 48hrs! Ugh! He was a whopping 8 pounds 11 ounces. Thank god I had a C-section. Needless to say, the pregnancy took a toll on my body.

I have always been heavy but a couple years before I had my son I lost 65 pounds and was a size 4/6. But even then I still had a pooch around my lower belly and hated my boobs. Now I am a 10/12 and look pregnant. I am 10 pounds shy of my pre-pregnancy weight and hope that this MM will jumpstart even more weight loss for me. I've heard that women fall in love with their bodies after a MM and that they work even harder at keeping it that way! I'm hoping I'm one of these cases.

After going to several consultations, I narrowed it down to 2 PS and finally made a choice. It was a tough decision to make but chose the surgeon who I felt the most comfortable with and trusted! His cost was a little on the high end but I think he will be worth it.

I, like so many of you, am very nervous about the whole thing. I am especially terrified about not being able to be around to see my son grow up. I try not to think about it and will pray every night until then that all goes well. I also have an extremely supportive husband and mother so that makes me feel a lot better.

I will be having a TT and BA with silicone microgel implants alongwith liposuction of the flanks, hips, bra line, mons pubis and a pubic lift. Yeah the works! I figure this is a once in a lifetime chance so I'm going to go for it!

Since I have a good amount of time before the surgery I was thinking about ordering my compression garments online instead of purchasing them from my PS. I'm thinking it would be cheaper that way. Would like to know which ones you all decided on and which websites you purchased from.

I know I have a long ways to go until my surgery date but I figure that the more I communicate with fellow mommies who made the same decision as me the better I will feel about the whole thing! Look forward to hearing from all of you!

P.S. I just put down the deposit and scheduled the date for my MM. For something that I've been wanting for so long, why do I feel like I made the biggest mistake? I want to barf....

Dr. Gabriel Chiu

Omg those are the exact surgeries I want but I wanna add a Brazilian butt lift I wonder how much extra dat would be?
How r u doing since surgery? Happy healing
I'm the other 28th girl! It will be great to follow each others recoveries.
Hi, mtlimbo!
I am having my tt and lipo on June 28th, too. Actually, that makes three of us that I know of in this forum. I am also going trough the anxiety episodes you describe but I know we will be okay. I have my pre-op on June 22.
hey limbo... I almost barfed when I scheduled it too. I felt like i was doing something wrong.. like i should be spending that money on something more important. BUT.... if you look at it like this I AM IMPORTANT then I feel better. It's time for me to feel better and to be in better shape. I have wanted this along time and I've saved up for it. Doing me for once is ok and it should be for you as well too. I too am getting silicone implants under the muscle with a lift and tummy tuck. I keep seeing everyone saying that they are going lipo to the flanks and my PS has never said anything to me about that? I'll have to call and ask if that is included.
Hi Dolly! You are absolutely right! I am doing this for me and I deserve it! So how are you dealing with the nervousness? I think about what could happen and it terrifies me! Also, what about your compression garments? Included with your surgery? As far as the lipo of the hips and flanks...some PS do so to emphasize the tuck. My PS automatically does it when he performs tummy tucks! Can't wait to here more about surgery! It's nice to have someone to chat with about the whole thing!