I Feel Amazing! - Beverly Hills, CA

After I had my daughter 8 yrs ago, it was very...

After I had my daughter 8 yrs ago, it was very hard to get rid of the baby fat around my stomach area and get my old body back. I finally decided to consider surgery. I got my breast argmentation on Feb 2012 and on April 2012, I had my tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift at the same time. My only concern through out the year was my belly button since it did not heal properly, but Dr. Bruno is going to fix that for me once it is all heal up.

Wow, you got the works! What was recovery like for you?

Recovery was fine, although my right breast has developed capsular contracture. Doctor advised me to be diligent with my massages and he prescripted me singular. It looks better now but it is still sitting a bit higher than my left breast. I guess for right now, it is not bothering me as much but I know eventually i will want to get that fixed. The day after my TT and BBL, I feel alright since I had a pain pump and meds, but after a few days I kinda felt depressed since I couldn't do much. So I made it a goal not to lay down so much and try to do more without hurting myself and rest when I needed to. Eventually after a week and a half, I finally feel better and was able to drive over to my friend's house and hung out with her the whole day. The overall experience was great and my body looks amazing!
Hello there spnewme, I am really thinking of going with this surgeon but I'm so nervous In getting the tt and bbl all together? Was it all worth it? Please let me know I'm trying to get the most information in this doctor! Thank you
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I made appts with 3 doctors and when I met Dr. Bruno, I knew he was the right one. He is very easy to talk to and answer all my questions and concerns. All I can say now is that I feel amazing and Dr. Bruno is amazing and good at what he does.