Amazing Amazing Man!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

A truly fantastic doctor! i had been calling...

A truly fantastic doctor!

i had been calling the office for a few days, worried about a growth on my scalp and that it was cancer.

Dr Hansen did not hesitate to see me ASAP. he came in at 9am Saturday morning just to see me and thoroughly examined me from head to toe.

I am a totally difficult patient and fuss about everything and he made me feel so very comfortable and relaxed. before i knew it i had 2 moles cut out and 15 moles lasered off my chest and neck. (see after photo!)

I will continue to see him and only him from now on with all my skin and cosmetic needs.

Cannot recommend him enough!

Wow, 17 moles removed at once?! I've had a few removed as well and though its a simple procedure it always just kind of takes the energy out of me. I can't imagine having 17 done in one day. How were you after it??

hi Megan! i was a little sore to touch for a day and then i was fine. i kept applying the ointment 3 x a day and within 6 days the scabs came off with the mole attached and i had fresh new skin underneath. Now 9 days later, you wouldn't even know i had anything done. i did do green juice smoothies and eat 100% clean food everyday for a week. I dont know if that helped with the recovery but it sure didn't hurt! Sarah.

Good for you for giving your body as much nutritional help as possible! I bet it did help. I'm glad to hear you are doing well now. :)

6 months later...

all the laser mole removal sites have fully healed and turned back to normal skin. now you can see that i had anything done at all. Love it!
thank you for your review. I need more moles to be taken out. How did he remove it in details? healing time? How much did it cost you as overall ( I have to calculate travel tickets, utilities etc)? Thanx
hi Milly! he used a combination of razor blade, scalpel and laser. the real projected ones were shaved, the cancer was cut out and all the rest were burned with a laser. He numbs up the area and then zaps the mole for a few seconds and its gone. the total cost of everything was $1200 (dont know what that would be individually as we did it as a package), healing time was just 1 week and it was only sore for 1 day. hope this helps.x
Mole removal is a dedicated discipline and there are many different modalities of treatment, including laser, surgical excision, and shave biopsy.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

I wanted a Dr both skilled in standard Dermatological treatments AND plastic surgery. Couldn't have found a better guy.