Male Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 25 yrs old and live in Las Vegas. So about 6...

I'm 25 yrs old and live in Las Vegas. So about 6 and a half years ago I weighted 453 lbs. I decided it was time to lose the weight, so at the age of 19 I decided to get the Lap-Band surgery. In the beginning the weight was just melting off of me. I got down to about 260 lbs and stopped losing weight. At that time I was pretty comfortable with that weight. The problem was that I didn't really change my eating habits, so the numbers on the scale started to inch up little by little. I got back up to 285 lbs and realized that this was not working anymore so I should probably do something about it. So I joined a gym and got a personal trainer. Now in the beginning I still didn't change my eating habits, so the weight wasn't really coming off. So to try to make the story short, I changed my eating routine and now I weigh a healthy 200 lbs. So in total I have lost 253 lbs.

So because I had lost so much weight, I had all of this loose skin. I had to wait a while before I had the funds to get this surgery. So when I finally had the money for this surgery I was very excited and scheduled the surgery for April 9, 2013. The surgery was scheduled for 7 am but I had to arrive by 6 to fill out paper work and stuff. While the surgeon was taking pictures I did end up fainting, but that could have been because I was dehydrated. When I was OK for them to finish with the pictures they took me into the OR, gave me a cocktail, and I was out like a light. The surgery lasted for 7 hrs, but it went very well. The surgeon had me stay at an aftercare facility for one night. The recovery process has been a breeze. I didn't really have any pain. I maybe only use 3 or 4 pain pills. I went back to the surgeon the next day and he said it looked like I had been 2 weeks post op when it was only 24 hrs. I was very surprised when he said that. The day after that I was already out about doing errands. It did take about 2 weeks to get rid of all 4 of my drains(2 in chest and 2 for abdomen). Not sure what else I can say other than I am feeling great and I am very happy with the results!!
Congratulations on the weight loss and the amazing results of the surgery! How many lbs of skin were removed in the surgery?
I think about 10 lbs of skin.
You look like a new man. Great work!

Photo

Update

I don't really have much to update on. I'm still feeling great and am very happy with the results! Can't stop staring at myself in the mirror :-). I'll try to post an updated picture soon.

So happy for you.

Thanks!

Photo Update

Here is a 4 month post op photo.
amazing! if you can, please post more updates and pictures of your back or under arms if you have scars there. i'm also interested in the nipple scarring as i am also planning on having a breast reduction, and plan to make an appointment with the same PS early 2014. amazing job on all the weight you lost and congrats on the amazing results of the surgery!
truly inspiring! i hope to have similar results as you! :)
Thank you for your kind words. I'll post more pictures as soon as I can.

Six month update

Nothing new to report. I'm still very happy with my results. Here are some updated photos. Sorry for the spots on the pictures. The camera lense is scratched.
You must be really happy ! You look awesome ! Congratulations !
Omg u look amazing! And u deserve it!
Thank you!

Photo

I'm really surprised how well the scars are healing. Still feeling great!
Looking great
Wow you must be so pleased. You look terrific! Cheers to your continued success!

1 year post op

I cannot believe it has been 1 year since my surgery. It has just flew by so fast! I am so happy with the way the surgery turned out and how well the scars are healing! That's all I really have to say for now.
Wow! You look amazing. I'd love to hear what you've been able to 1. since you've lost your weight and 2. since you had your skin tightening procedure. You look like a different person and I'm sure your life and lifestyle has change because of it.
Wow - you looking great. Scars healing/fading well. Well done
Congratulations ! You look great, I am sure you are super happy. These procedures are so life changing it's amazing ;)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon