Male Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 25 yrs old and live in Las Vegas. So about 6...

I'm 25 yrs old and live in Las Vegas. So about 6 and a half years ago I weighted 453 lbs. I decided it was time to lose the weight, so at the age of 19 I decided to get the Lap-Band surgery. In the beginning the weight was just melting off of me. I got down to about 260 lbs and stopped losing weight. At that time I was pretty comfortable with that weight. The problem was that I didn't really change my eating habits, so the numbers on the scale started to inch up little by little. I got back up to 285 lbs and realized that this was not working anymore so I should probably do something about it. So I joined a gym and got a personal trainer. Now in the beginning I still didn't change my eating habits, so the weight wasn't really coming off. So to try to make the story short, I changed my eating routine and now I weigh a healthy 200 lbs. So in total I have lost 253 lbs.

So because I had lost so much weight, I had all of this loose skin. I had to wait a while before I had the funds to get this surgery. So when I finally had the money for this surgery I was very excited and scheduled the surgery for April 9, 2013. The surgery was scheduled for 7 am but I had to arrive by 6 to fill out paper work and stuff. While the surgeon was taking pictures I did end up fainting, but that could have been because I was dehydrated. When I was OK for them to finish with the pictures they took me into the OR, gave me a cocktail, and I was out like a light. The surgery lasted for 7 hrs, but it went very well. The surgeon had me stay at an aftercare facility for one night. The recovery process has been a breeze. I didn't really have any pain. I maybe only use 3 or 4 pain pills. I went back to the surgeon the next day and he said it looked like I had been 2 weeks post op when it was only 24 hrs. I was very surprised when he said that. The day after that I was already out about doing errands. It did take about 2 weeks to get rid of all 4 of my drains(2 in chest and 2 for abdomen). Not sure what else I can say other than I am feeling great and I am very happy with the results!!

Photo

Update

I don't really have much to update on. I'm still feeling great and am very happy with the results! Can't stop staring at myself in the mirror :-). I'll try to post an updated picture soon.

Photo Update

Here is a 4 month post op photo.

Six month update

Nothing new to report. I'm still very happy with my results. Here are some updated photos. Sorry for the spots on the pictures. The camera lense is scratched.

Photo

I'm really surprised how well the scars are healing. Still feeling great!

1 year post op

I cannot believe it has been 1 year since my surgery. It has just flew by so fast! I am so happy with the way the surgery turned out and how well the scars are healing! That's all I really have to say for now.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations ! You look great, I am sure you are super happy. These procedures are so life changing it's amazing ;)
Looking great
Wow you must be so pleased. You look terrific! Cheers to your continued success!
You must be really happy ! You look awesome ! Congratulations !
Omg u look amazing! And u deserve it!
Looking so good .
Like I said before, you look like a new man. I am so proud of you, and I am sure your family is too. I had lap band too.. I have lost a lot but am stuck, so let me ask you, I need to get off another 40 pounds maybe more. What about your diet did you change? Maybe you can clue me in to what I am doing wrong. Anyway you look great, I give you 5 stars like you gave your doctor. Congrats.
Thank you so much for your kind words! My family is very proud of me. Congratulations on your weight loss as well!! I know what it's like losing so much weight, but then being stuck at those last few pounds. What I did with my diet is pretty much stopped eating the junk food and eating more fruits and vegetables. Also eat more lean proteins. Also watching calories in and calories out helps a lot too. But keep up the good work, and I'm sure you will eventually lose those last 40 lbs.
amazing! if you can, please post more updates and pictures of your back or under arms if you have scars there. i'm also interested in the nipple scarring as i am also planning on having a breast reduction, and plan to make an appointment with the same PS early 2014. amazing job on all the weight you lost and congrats on the amazing results of the surgery!
truly inspiring! i hope to have similar results as you! :)
Thank you for your kind words. I'll post more pictures as soon as I can.
I had that same problem, my whole life I've been over weight until I was 21. I'm 5'10 and at time the most I have ever weighed was 215, so I started doing a ton of cardio, every day for at least 50 mins, and made sure I sprinted like never before everytime I would run or hike. Just a few months later I lost like 40 pounds and my belly looked really loose and flabby everything else looked way leaner on my body. I got discouraged for a while, because I had put alot of effort in trying to loose it all. I thought about getting a tummy tuck a handful of times, but instead got right back up and had more rage and more anger and more desire to loose the belly fat and worked out 3 to 4 hours every single day for 6 months. I Still did my cardio, but started to do more sit ups and push ups all kinds of abdominals. Now I weigh 169 but have 17 inch biceps and wide shoulders with a size 28 waist !!!! I proved to myself that if I really wanted something done I had to put alot of sweat and tears in to it.
Wow . Unbelievable transformation. Well done. You look terrific

So happy for you.

Thanks!
Congratulations on the weight loss and the amazing results of the surgery! How many lbs of skin were removed in the surgery?
I think about 10 lbs of skin.
You look like a new man. Great work!
Thank you!
that's nice change ! .. i want see it in some months to see how the scars looking =]
Wowwwwweeee you look amazing