Years of Shame...Gone in 2 Hours - Beverly Hills, CA

This has easily been one of the best decisions...

This has easily been one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I suffered with gynecomastia since the age of 14. and I was constantly teased from middle school to adulthood. No matter how hard I worked, I could lose weight everywhere else except my chest. I made the decision to have work done by Dr. Rosenberg and I feel like finally, I can live my life free of shame. I left the surgery facility and cried like a baby because of how elated I felt to finally let go of the burden that's been holding me back all of these years.

I've been searching for a good surgeon that provides reasonable cost. The amount you paid is awesome! Did you have lipo only?

Welcome to RealSelf.  Thank you for posting your review with us.

I am so happy for you and totally excited you are loving the results.  How far post op are you?

Thank you. Right now I am close to two weeks post op. Most of the swelling is gone but I'm faithfully wearing the compressions vest 24/7.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenberg is worthy of a five star rating in each category because of how personable and professional he is with his patients. He does great work with a smile. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. Dr. Rosenberg is a masterful surgeon who truly cares about his patients. You've changed my life sir. Whoever else may read this review, please know that you are in good hands with Dr. Rosenberg.